Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shards can drop to 5M and people will still kill them. The exp rates are comparable to ice strykewyrms and for some reason people still do those. Also there was talks about buffing the exp rates on edimmus so when that happens the task can be a loss and people will still do them. That said, it'll be a long time till it reaches those lows since the shards are damn useful and powerful. @wilsonmagna

29-Dec-2014 19:39:21

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kitrina said :
was 14m insta sell yday :S theyre still crashing i guess.

They're all over the place atm

Sometimes they sell 13.5

Sometimes they don't

The 13.5 one took like 1-2mins to sell

I have another in at 13.8 but it hasn't sold yet

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

29-Dec-2014 19:40:36

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Kitrina said :
was 14m insta sell yday :S theyre still crashing i guess.

They're all over the place atm

Sometimes they sell 13.5

Sometimes they don't

The 13.5 one took like 1-2mins to sell

I have another in at 13.8 but it hasn't sold yet

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

doesnt really bother me at this point. i ran out of slayer tickets for this week so i cant slay other than dailys <.> i tried that one minigame but idek what im doing and ended up dying somehow or w/e.

29-Dec-2014 19:44:07

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
True farmers plant herbs@

Also I never planted yews because cactus spines always costed lots, while some coconuts for magics are gained from farming palms alongside mages o:
I was doing a lot of trees, herbs, watermelons, cacti, morchella, whiteberries, and livid :3
Selective Completionist

29-Dec-2014 19:45:20

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
True farmer

You taught Seeker well

29-Dec-2014 19:46:39

Moomoo
Dec Member 2012

Moomoo

Posts: 5,911 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
I'd give you VIP tickets if I could, I have almost 500 left which there is no way I'll ever use them all.

:o gimme gimme gimme.

~
Btw. Should I pk with maul or buy a mh mace? <_< That is if people are still running royal loadouts in Wbs anyway. Idk what's the best loadout anymore :c
Suh
Dude

29-Dec-2014 19:54:09

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moomoo said :
Wilson Magna said :
I'd give you VIP tickets if I could, I have almost 500 left which there is no way I'll ever use them all.

:o gimme gimme gimme.

~
Btw. Should I pk with maul or buy a mh mace? <_< That is if people are still running royal loadouts in Wbs anyway. Idk what's the best loadout anymore :c

Scythe is actually decent for pk, ask hyuna

29-Dec-2014 19:54:59

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top