HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/dMZpx.png

Runetrack so broken lmao

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

28-Dec-2014 22:22:08

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
Does anyone here know how to stack hits? Friend is trying to explain it to see, seems confusing and hard to do. He demonstrated it to me, dropped me from full LP in like 1 sec with snapshot + tendril stack.

Some abilities has delayed hits, bombardment being a noticeable example. Tendril has a bit of delay. I'm assuming he fired off tendril first, then used snapshot right away.

28-Dec-2014 22:25:44 - Last edited on 28-Dec-2014 22:26:59 by Lifer

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
According to Runetrack I've gotten 29m xp in several skills today all while inside kiln :P
>.>

Lifer said :
I'm not mean, ama.

You are being mean to yourself!
:O

Wilson Magna said :
Does anyone here know how to stack hits?
Maybe keep clicking to run somewhere, press a key to do snapshot, when cooldown finishes, attack them and press key for tendrils straight after

Singularity said :
http://puu.sh/dMZpx.png

Runetrack so broken lmao
>.>
Selective Completionist

28-Dec-2014 22:27:40

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you try to fire an ability and at the same time run away, or perhaps it is done when you have a target and it's out of range, the ability will go on cooldown. The ability is about to fire and will do so if you don't override it with another ability. If you click your target and don't use an ability, the ability you previously used will fire, and if enough time has passed for the global cooldowns you can also use another ability immediately. I'm not completely sure how it's caused but it feels to be like I described in the beginning. I get it frequently when doing slayer because I run around to pick up drops and sometimes I activate abilities while running to a drop but click the drop again and the said abilities go on cooldown but are not used until later, at which point I can activate another ability immediately. Hi

28-Dec-2014 22:29:14

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shadow creatures task

Buying 2 more parts@!

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

28-Dec-2014 22:29:28

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top