Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2014/dec/16/over-100-people-killed-in-pakistan-taliban-school-siege-says-provincial-chief-minister-live-updates

Jesus. This world is becoming worse and worse each passing day. How can humans like this exist? Something really needs to be done about people like this, taking the lives of children, denying their right to learn. It's pathetic and saddening to see.

Actually scratch that, the people that commit acts like this aren't humans, they are something totally different.

What with the attack on Sydney and now this attack..

- “Never trust a hug | It's just a way of hiding your face.” -

16-Dec-2014 13:54:36 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 13:55:56 by Singularity

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2014/dec/16/over-100-people-killed-in-pakistan-taliban-school-siege-says-provincial-chief-minister-live-updates

Jesus. This world is becoming worse and worse each passing day. How can humans like this exist? Something really needs to be done about people like this, taking the lives of children, denying their right to learn. It's pathetic and saddening to see.

Actually scratch that, the people that commit acts like this aren't humans, they are something totally different.

Yea, I 100% agree.

16-Dec-2014 14:20:34

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Morgan said :
Singularity said :

Yea, I 100% agree.

They need to be wiped out from existence. It's people like this that destroys the human race and stops us moving forward.

I was in a good mood until I heard this news

16-Dec-2014 14:27:10 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 14:27:27 by Singularity

Master Alch

Master Alch

Posts: 1,015 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
now this questions whether someone should lose their right to life after claiming 100s of innocent people's lives.

personally I think they deserve to lose their right of life, what could be a wors punishment than that? it won't even make up for what they did.

16-Dec-2014 14:34:03

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Death is the only punishment they deserve, no other form of punishment will bring justice. You could say they are a threat to the human race as a whole, and in order to protect our race, we have to eliminate the threat.

Even Death itself won't fully "cure" the suffering as the damage has already been done, but they still don't deserve to live on this planet.

If they aren't eliminated, then attacks like this will just keep on happening.

16-Dec-2014 14:42:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top