Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Assuming that's doors opened and not floors completed, that doesn't seem too bad.. Since a small floor is around 4 minutes, and probably around 12-13 rooms on average, that's an hour or two per recipe

Naturally, being an average is where that becomes a problem, because that can also mean going ~1.2k doors without a recipe is likely to happen

I'm hoping to get as many pillars as possible that I can do inside of Dg to kill two birds with one stone on that.. Since the moss is going to take ages :(

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

11-Nov-2014 19:01:37

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Why do you guys need everything nerfed cuz you cant get it on the first day lol?
When are you going to get it? People are complaining about how RNG it is... it's 1/320 for crying out loud!

People have adapted to Moss now because even though it's a LONG req, you more or less know you're going to get it and where you stand, even if you end up getting 1 moss per pillar you know that someday you'll get it.

Recipes are a whole different thing. They are 100% RNG. That's what people hate.

You quit your comp cape because you couldn't kill Araxxor and now you complain about compers that complain about legit reasons.

11-Nov-2014 19:43:10

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I quit my comp cuz grinding Livid is not worth it?
I have only tryed Araxxor ONCE on the day it was released with shit gear and havent went back there cuz I dont care about it. I have no need for it.
I will be going for the recipes tho cuz I want the potions.

And isnt like 90% of content in RS random?
Cassie Blake

11-Nov-2014 19:51:59

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top