Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ya ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:13:47

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, it was the new get max post thread for a short while until a mod (as per usual) decided to come and lock it claiming we didn't have approval of any mod to create it.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

01-Aug-2013 16:14:09

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

How about 'Post as much as possible before someone else posts' ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:16:21

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

That could work, it just needs accurate rules and I don't think putting that bonus tip is a good idea as it probably encourages post count farming.

Rules I can think of:

Last post MUST recreate the thread (as in 2,000th post) - If last poster doesn't recreate it in X amount of time, someone else can make it.

Do not make duplicate copies of the thread, this just makes it look more spammy. People don't follow the "last post" rule and create multiple threads of it so it looks like we're spamming more.

It doesn't really need much rules and a secondary thread could be made outlining the "winners" of each version (2,000th post is a win) so it seems more like a game rather than farming pc.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

01-Aug-2013 16:20:42

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Sounds good, but I'd wait a few days for all the drama to die down before making anymore ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:27:37

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

also I think it;s important that each winner who recreates it, copypastes the rules of the thread so any passing f-mod can read them and take note. I probably should have done this but ye

01-Aug-2013 16:29:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top