Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I sent an email to mod jane specifically and that was one of the points I brought up, hopefully she looks into it ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 15:58:34

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

And yeah I have taken care of the situation

I said hello then came back to my room
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:00:53

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Well at least she acknowledged that she got it

http://puu.sh/3R6US.jpg
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:01:55

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Footjoy said :
Ah wow just saw they closed our type your name as much as possible thread!
Maybe we should provide this sily Twillow with some evidence daezhun ok'd this.

She's using the same reasoning that was used for removing it from offtopic, probably just following guidelines. She usually does. =p

Evidence can be a bit hard though as just quoting won't prove much since she can't verify the legitimacy of the quote as she can't access HLF.

It would be easier to just create some sort of game/spam thread with rules and stuff where the intention being something different than just raising our postcount.

01-Aug-2013 16:02:29 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2013 16:03:55 by Seeker

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Seeker said :
Footjoy said :
Ah wow just saw they closed our type your name as much as possible thread!
Maybe we should provide this sily Twillow with some evidence daezhun ok'd this.

She's using the same reasoning that was used for removing it from offtopic, probably just following guidelines. She usually does. =p

Evidence can be a bit hard though as just quoting won't prove much since she can't verify the legitimacy of the quote as she can't access HLF.

It would be easier to just create some sort of game/spam thread with rules and stuff where the intention being something different than just raising our postcount.

Thats what I tried to do with the name thing.. I'll try to think of something else

01-Aug-2013 16:05:10

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well the main goal of get max post count is getting the 2,000th post isn't it? Don't see any other goal to it really, all games are there for raising your post counts, just not as much as get max post count.

However, the max post count thread operates nearly the same as the "most posts" thread created by Zoj so ye

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

01-Aug-2013 16:09:03

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Grr, whatever I post it'll get locked ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:11:27

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

But why did she only lock after the first hit 2k? ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Aug-2013 16:11:44

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top