Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
omg teen wolf just keeps getting better and better

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

Needs more Deucalion (only interesting villain in the series so far).

30-Jul-2013 23:26:16 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2013 23:27:07 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I liked it too! I wonder if they'll ever include vampires or what they have in stock for season 4.

At first when I began to watch the series I thought it'd be about werewolves only, turns out it comes with a plethora of weird supernatural beings and events. That surprised me I have to admit.

30-Jul-2013 23:36:45

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope they release the soundtracks after the end of the first part of the series, I want a longer version of the druid track so badly.

Also same, I love supernatural shows and them adding more beings to the show other than just a war between other werewolf kinds really made me enjoy the show more. I'm loving every ep even more, this season surely is doing really well so far. Time flies so fast when you watch each ep, it's over before you know it.

I do LOVE a show that has epic soundtracks like the one above, it just makes scenes and the show itself feel even more amazing. First time I heard that play, I was like OMG MUST HAVE.

For a show to have that EPIC feel to me, it MUST have at least one good soundtrack otherwise I generally don't think much of the show, yes, I am a music addict.

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

30-Jul-2013 23:42:01 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2013 23:43:30 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top