Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I finally killed the GIANT moth that was haunting me on saturday. I was getting out of the shower when suddenly, I heard a quiet buzzing noise. Suspecting the author of that noise, I slowly reached for a towel and spotted the bastard! The thing was flying toward the lights in my bathroom and occasionally resting on my mirror.

I prepared myself, took a deep breath and swung my towel at it at the speed of light. My first strike missed him by a bit, I was trying not to panic since I'm a bit scared of moths, then... I said to myself I needed payback for the grief that creature caused on saturday. That creature deserved to die.

So... patiently I positioned myself close. I lurked, watching his every move.

And when he finally rested on the mirror, I swung the towel at it again and bam! TARGET'S BEEN HIT!

The giant moth fell. Disoriented into my sink. I noticed it was still breathing, so in order to finish his suffering, I grabbed the first metallic object I saw: my deodorant. I gave the moth the coup de grâce with it and then turned the hot water tap for the moth's corpse to be taken back to where it belongs. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

15-Oct-2014 00:44:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top