Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Posts: 5,560 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Can phone em yeh, tho didn't have any numbers lol. App could ask the guys in the venue for numbers, no idea who to ask tho lol. Be nice to have a bulletin board sorta thing with various numbers on it.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Yea. I'm sure the security guards there at least would know a number if no one else.

Next time I'll be looking into all that before hand.

12-Oct-2014 17:12:44

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah good idea that, and forgot about the security peeps - seemed to have more security this time around too lol. o:

The tubes were app being worked on as well I think. But lots of confusion with that sorta stuff. Best to just grab a taxi from the train station and then arrive there without fuss.

Were ya in the queue before it opened? Last year they were queing on the street, but we were a bit late due to trains mucking up this year, so didn't get to queue outside before gates opened. Still tho, managed to queue somewhat - 2 big queues going in, one hi-fiving Jmod waiting at one end of one, smaller queue on the other side. No idea which we were supposed to be in, just dived to the smaller one and got in that way rofl. ^_^

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:16:25

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've only been mugged once during my time living there. Well, it's a funny story, this shady individual I didn't even see punched me from behind and stole my purse then two guys ran after him and managed to get my purse back. I landed on my butt and I was so disoriented. One of them drove me home.

Oh and there was this time in South London these 2 foreign guys sort of stalked me and my friend while we were having dinner. Really creepy. Turns out they were doing it to most women around the place. Hate south London.

12-Oct-2014 17:20:51

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Morgan said :
I've only been mugged once during my time living there. Well, it's a funny story, this shady individual I didn't even see punched me from behind and stole my purse then two guys ran after him and managed to get my purse back. I landed on my butt and I was so disoriented. One of them drove me home.

Oh and there was this time in South London these 2 foreign guys sort of stalked me and my friend while we were having dinner. Really creepy. Turns out they were doing it to most women around the place. Hate south London.

O_o

Fields and villages FTW! D:

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:22:01

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Posts: 5,560 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea I was in the queue.
Me and Shaky got there at around 9.30, and no one else we knew turned up until around 10.30 I think. Well, it was Leta. :P

When we got there, he got in because he had the band from the pre party.
I well. Left my ID at home because I'm silly. So they had to use my bank card to verify me. The guy was like "Eh I guess it's fine."

That Hi Fiving jmod was cool.
Shaky was like, "You're going to get a sore hand mate."

SoA gave out clan landyards to the queue, that was interesting.

12-Oct-2014 17:22:04

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

SoA peeps gave me random free stuff walkin through the venue lol, wristbands, n lanyards etc. o:

9:30 was the time I wanted to be there lol, woulda arrived same time as you guys. But trains were late and that fluffed everythin up. ;-;

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:30:06

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top