Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure I saw much Ragoin, lots were on Old School, some were doin Rax and others Dungying and skilling mostly I think.

Y'know that 'build a boss' thingy, was that boss gonna be put in the game then or was it just a challenge for the day to see if they could do it?

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:02:43

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Posts: 5,560 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Kanade said :

I kinda wanted some of the other stuff, but I didn't feel like carrying it all around.

Ya coulda asked them to keep in the back for ya til later. Is what I did. Mod Thom I think it was, stuffed things in the bag, then marked them in a white marker with my name on it to claim later.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

But then I'd have to carry it back to the hotel!

Next time I'm so getting a taxi back from rf to my hotel. Cba walking in the dark again.

12-Oct-2014 17:03:36

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Kanade said :
Sagzee said :
Watcha get for lunch?

Was dissapointed a bit at the selection of foods. :c

Wanted a hog roast, but said couldn't have til later to use the token for.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Just a sausage roll.

I didn't eat dinner there, I left around 7.30 because I didn't feel like staying for the party.
Yea the hog roast was open at 6, it looked really nice but wasn't very hungry.

Chilli Con Carne here lol, not at all keen on it but had to nom because otherwise would be starvin' all day. Sausage roll was tempting tho lol.

I'd left about 7 too, can't really stay for any of the after parties each year due to train times etc. Not really keen wandering around city streets at night either lol.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:04:23

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Sagzee said :
Not sure I saw much Ragoin, lots were on Old School, some were doin Rax and others Dungying and skilling mostly I think.

Y'know that 'build a boss' thingy, was that boss gonna be put in the game then or was it just a challenge for the day to see if they could do it?

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Uh, I never went to that. I think we all forgot about it.
And the people on old school. When we went past like a row of them. Me and Shaky laughed. :3

12-Oct-2014 17:04:58

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Kanade said :
Sagzee said :
Kanade said :

I kinda wanted some of the other stuff, but I didn't feel like carrying it all around.

Ya coulda asked them to keep in the back for ya til later. Is what I did. Mod Thom I think it was, stuffed things in the bag, then marked them in a white marker with my name on it to claim later.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Next time I'm so getting a taxi back from rf to my hotel. Cba walking in the dark again.

Holy crap ya didn't walk back on yer own did ya? O_o

Lil guy got mugged last year doing that. D:

Taxi was a defo lol, is what we did, tho had to flag one down while walking along the streets. Lots without their service lights on tho, so had to wait for one that was actually on hire.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:05:37

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Morgan said :
Shaky told me the place smelt so bad due to some people with very poor hygiene (especially the insider sessions). Hahaha

Yeeeeahh there was quite a bit of that lol. ;-;

Crims wasn't keen at all on that from last year. First thing he experience after walking in - boom - sniff - 'and there's that lovely ass smell again, wonderful'.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:06:45

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Sagzee said :
Kanade said :
Sagzee said :
Kanade said :

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Holy crap ya didn't walk back on yer own did ya? O_o

Lil guy got mugged last year doing that. D:

Taxi was a defo lol, is what we did, tho had to flag one down while walking along the streets. Lots without their service lights on tho, so had to wait for one that was actually on hire.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Yea I did walk alone. I forgot the way back a bit since I walked there with Shaky but he stayed for the party.
I really didn't want to be alone but most people were staying, and my other friend needed to stay for a Decimus photo. It looked good though when he sent me.

I'm bad with taxi's can't you like, ring them or something, I don't even know.

12-Oct-2014 17:09:13

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Can phone em yeh, tho didn't have any numbers lol. App could ask the guys in the venue for numbers, no idea who to ask tho lol. Be nice to have a bulletin board sorta thing with various numbers on it.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

12-Oct-2014 17:11:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top