Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Yeah hand cannon is now banned. If using 2-handed then it has to be 80+ (so royal in this case).

D helm/visor/neit/gano boots/gloves are all banned if you using range setup. Gloves/helm/boots MUST match the style you are using now.

- “The darkness heralds only one thing: The end of time ITSELF” -

Post located
Pick It confirmed liar
Sentence: Pending

05-Oct-2014 01:55:24

J00st

J00st

Posts: 2,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
He was 16 when he crashed the showcar?!

And he was also 16 when he went under testing.

And he was also 16 when he got his TR seat. Shhh ok.

He was slower by Daniil Kvyat by 4 tenths if I recall correctly, and TR is a midfield car so 12th isn't awful for them :p

It's still very impressive, considering Suzuka is one of the most daunting tracks, especially to have your first real drive of your car on.

~ Pink for Papa

Yeah I heard that it's one of the harder tracks, and he said he didn't take any risks at all afterwards.. so he could be doing even better.
Proud owner of
Trimmed completionist cape
|
Master Hunter cape
|
Final boss

05-Oct-2014 01:58:25

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pls you should already know that a decent levelled helmet is required when venturing into the wilderness, fighting through blood, sweat and tears for our well-earned XP in the 5 skills worthy of such fight. Obviously looters must be well-armed to protect themselves against other armies out there wanting to take our XP away from us!

Amateur Warbander

05-Oct-2014 02:00:53

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J00st said :
Yeah I heard that it's one of the harder tracks, and he said he didn't take any risks at all afterwards.. so he could be doing even better.

Taking risks is what Formula 1 is all about though; look at Fernando Alonso on Michael Schumacher around 130r in 2006, Mark Webber on Fernando Alonso at Eau Rouge (Spa-Francorchamps) in 2012, Sebastian Vettel around Fernando Alonso at Monza in 2011, Jarno Trulli's pole lap from Monaco 2004, Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost at Suzuka in 1990 (although this was a stupid move), Mika Hakkinen on Michael Schumacher (whilst both of them were going around Ricardo Zonta) at Spa-Francorchamps in 2000.

Ah well, we'll see what happens with him, I was getting slightly carried away with amazing overtakes :D

Bonus video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44KA7dKZXc4#t=120

Edit: Bonus video number 2, from Zonta's onboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7SitEde5vM

~ Pink for Papa
Unslain Bosses - Clan

05-Oct-2014 02:09:19 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2014 02:12:36 by Hevilmystic

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top