Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ecruteak said :
Agumon said :
dw teaky, I'm sure Lee will overlook your inappropriate behavior because you're new and you get 3 strikes anyway

probably not for me, still waiting on him to update Help Center from four days ago for that supposed report so I know how things will turn out lol

Is the HLF strike system a separate thing from the normal strike system? Uhh cuz I've been banned on the LLF like 10 times on this account and like 7 or 8 times on my alts.

so....I mean that was like a year ago ive been purddy good since.
hlf access is a separate system, the guy who made like 6 banta threads was posting on the access thread when he had his revoked regular/hlf are separate going by that
soon™

18-Oct-2015 02:03:47

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ecruteak said :
@pad ur just being a lame ass not living on the edge and following all of the rules

i remember when u were cool pad

bullying me with lava and the crew

now ur a goody twoshoes

From bully with the lava to killing the lava of the wyrms in search of money. What a downgrade.

Back then you wasn't even a teaky though. You were just your average Davide Lee.

Now...

18-Oct-2015 02:04:25

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Or you legit looked up the name. Thought it sounded cool af. Forgot that happened. And then proceeded to think that you came up with the name yourself! Only to find one day you restored the memory from all that Divination training. .

18-Oct-2015 02:10:51 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2015 02:11:48 by Singularity

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ecruteak said :
Leta said :
I am comped/trimmed

How dew people dews dis.

dont you want to tear your hair out getting all of the requirements lol

Says the 200m RC guy.

Me after trim: https://puu.sh/kEuI3.png

Still smiling, though!
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

18-Oct-2015 02:11:05

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top