Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
I still think it was a mistake for Sabre to put that thread in Off topic.

And it seems like the thread died after all your videos were posted!

Jeg vet det! Jeg virkelig håper har de meg som jeg satt i en mye arbeid
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

24-Jul-2013 22:02:47

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

http://puu.sh/3KQrt.png ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

24-Jul-2013 22:03:00

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

How can they see we dont sell xp or gp when they fkin sell xp and gp ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

24-Jul-2013 22:15:04

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Kyrie said :
They sell the chance to win xp and gp though.

everything on sof can be converted to gp
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

24-Jul-2013 22:17:48

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I think allowing children to gamble is worse than them selling xp or gp so I'll stick to calling it gambling.

I understand your point though, I didn't realise EVERYTHING could be exchanged for gp.

24-Jul-2013 22:20:46

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Well I think allowing children to gamble is worse than them selling xp or gp so I'll stick to calling it gambling.

I understand your point though, I didn't realise EVERYTHING could be exchanged for gp.

Yeah the buying xp/gp part wasn't what bothered me the most, it's more the fact this is like gambling and encouraging younger people to take part in it by how it's designed.

Younger people might think like 'oh man i was so close to that lucky divine' or something and buy spins thinking they have a good chance at it.

24-Jul-2013 22:27:03

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top