Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Scott M
Feb Member 2016

Scott M

Posts: 5,318 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please read if you are a freshly-maxed player going for 120 dg

I would just like to issue a plea to all freshly-maxed players embarking on their journey to 120 dg: please do not assume you know it all. There is nothing worse in a floor than a cocky freshly-maxed player, who think they know it all but in actual fact know very little.

Example of what just happened in a floor:
Me and a maxed player (let's call him Max) were in a guardian door, which had two exit doors - one south, one north. Max, being efficient, was ranging whilst standing right next to the northern door. I go over to the same door. 'Dude go south' - we complete the gd - we both go north - 'Dude wtf I told you to go south u idiot, dat 120 dg lmao'.

He was right, wasn't he?

No. The southern door could only branch out to a maximum of 5 rooms before dead ending. The northern path, on the other hand, had tons of space ahead of it. I was keying. When I explained this to Max, that I didn't wanna take GGS down a de path, I was met with words to the effect of 'Wtf are you talking about'. Luckily, the people I was doing a floor with backed me up on this one, and one of them got the southern door for us (which turned out to be a denk). Whilst carrying the ggs following Max, I proceeded to watch him path far ahead of the ggs, leaving a load of obvious-de guardian doors behind him, and missing a key in one of them.

Now obviously this guy is the extreme - one of the no-hopers who will march off into the sunset thinking he was right and that I am a noob; one of the idiots who never take the time to learn how to dg yet have a huge ego and aren't afraid to throw it about in floors.

But please Max capers, I know you think you know RS like the back of your hand because you have just maxed, but please accept when it comes to dging you don't.
Buy floors from Keyers Fc . :)

15-Dec-2014 21:19:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top