Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

J00st

J00st

Posts: 2,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
And why should a guy give up his seat to a lady?

Shouldn't we give that up for elderly/injured/younger people?

Do people actually do that? I've never seen that, besides some pregnant woman maybe..
Proud owner of
Trimmed completionist cape
|
Master Hunter cape
|
Final boss

02-Oct-2014 00:15:24

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So in short, I stopped being affectionate and that triggered it? I think you have it wrong, have you stopped to think that maybe I stopped being affectionate because you'd one-word me on Skype and barely talk to me anymore?

That's when I began to wonder if you had a problem with me. I even asked you PERSONALLY on repeated occasions if you had a problem with me and you'd say "Nope :) ". So yeah... I don't just stop being affectionate to people overnight (ask my friends, they'll tell you).

You say "Ok." to us working this out on PM but then proceed to ignore me again. It was YOU the one that referenced our conflict after RWH said the ignore thing. You know... there are forms of disruption that aren't necessarily direct, but still cause disruption.

02-Oct-2014 00:21:59

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why do people view 90 as items that degrade to dust and gano as something that does not? Their mechanic is identical, except that you can fix gano before it hits 0%. And doing so does not change anything at all, if you think your gear will not last you long enough at a boss you can always just use a new set and combine them later to get one set. Additionally, why does everyone say degrade to dust, when they degrade to nothing? Hi

02-Oct-2014 00:28:55

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why wouldn't you agree to at least attempt to sort this out? Do you think I enjoy all this unnecessary drama on the lounge? Do you think others enjoy it? At least I'm willing to sort this out because I don't like conflict between clan members and old friends. I don't know about you, but I don't.

Also... way to ignore the rest of my post.

02-Oct-2014 00:29:18 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2014 00:29:56 by Morgan

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Why do people view 90 as items that degrade to dust and gano as something that does not? Their mechanic is identical, except that you can fix gano before it hits 0%. And doing so does not change anything at all, if you think your gear will not last you long enough at a boss you can always just use a new set and combine them later to get one set. Additionally, why does everyone say degrade to dust, when they degrade to nothing?

Maybe it's a British thing, but dust is sort-of synonymous with "nothing".

As for the Gano thing, interesting point. I think it's because it leaves a physical item behind where-as tectonic doesn't.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

02-Oct-2014 00:31:35

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top