Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

J00st

J00st

Posts: 2,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sure.
HyunA said :
Hey guys I have a serious question here.

Why do members of the public react instantaneously to a female being aggressively shouted at by a man being called a cheat or w/e and getting in her face but not actually causing any direct physical harm but don't react when a girl violently pushes and shoves a guy calling him a cheat? In fact, some members of the public even join in.

Both men and women are guilty of this. I'm just wondering that is all.

Women are seen as the 'weaker' gender I think. In peoples eyes it is more acceptable when a woman does such a thing than when a man would do that. But I agree with you, there shouldn't be a difference.
Proud owner of
Trimmed completionist cape
|
Master Hunter cape
|
Final boss

02-Oct-2014 00:09:44

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In a society where woman want to be equal to men.

Why do the people in the restaurants approach the male for the bill when the female opts to do it? Is the whole idea of men being the breadwinner still latched onto our minds?
@HyunAOP

02-Oct-2014 00:10:49

HyunA

HyunA

J00st said :
Sure.
HyunA said :
Hey guys I have a serious question here.

Why do members of the public react instantaneously to a female being aggressively shouted at by a man being called a cheat or w/e and getting in her face but not actually causing any direct physical harm but don't react when a girl violently pushes and shoves a guy calling him a cheat? In fact, some members of the public even join in.

Both men and women are guilty of this. I'm just wondering that is all.

Women are seen as the 'weaker' gender I think. In peoples eyes it is more acceptable when a woman does such a thing than when a man would do that. But I agree with you, there shouldn't be a difference.

Yay J00st! I love you! Dutch people are officially cool.

I love Joe more though coz he answered first. :c
@HyunAOP

02-Oct-2014 00:12:04

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J00st said :

This is pretty much it really. Women are seen to be "weak" and "defenceless", and should be defended where applicable, yet a man is seen as weak when he doesn't defend himself when he is being abused, yet if the man was to retaliate, in the eyes of the law, he's in the wrong...

It's stupid, and outdated. I hope it changes within my lifetime.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

02-Oct-2014 00:12:07

HyunA

HyunA

Hevilmystic said :
J00st said :

This is pretty much it really. Women are seen to be "weak" and "defenceless", and should be defended where applicable, yet a man is seen as weak when he doesn't defend himself when he is being abused, yet if the man was to retaliate, in the eyes of the law, he's in the wrong...

It's stupid, and outdated. I hope it changes within my lifetime.

Let's make a change nao!!!
@HyunAOP

02-Oct-2014 00:14:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top