Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was thinking of making my nub nmz hostable just to pick up some extra cash while afking, they've gotta make decent money for how little they do

Use brings about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

30-Sep-2014 14:34:21

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
I was thinking of making my nub nmz hostable just to pick up some extra cash while afking, they've gotta make decent money for how little they do

At peak times they make LOTS of money, especially when there are server DCs and all guthan users get kicked out of NMZ. (lol)

30-Sep-2014 14:46:46

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Whats a guthan host!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
A person that hosts nmz games in OSRS for a fee :P

In short, you afk wearing guthan armour in order to train combat and it's 100% afk. It pretty much replaced all other training methods as far as I know.

30-Sep-2014 14:57:58

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's a mode where you co-op the quest bosses but 2 ppl are only needed to start, one can leave after it starts. It spawns bosses based on quests both people have done and I believe Guthans hosts have certain quests so only melee bosses spawn. Person pays host, they start a fight, host leaves and person afks 4 hours with melee pray lol

It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

30-Sep-2014 14:59:56

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's like Dominion Tower, the monsters you fight are based off of your quests, but you can join someone who's limited by their quests for better xp/hr since less annoying bosses@@

There's also another method involving absorb potions with DH, if you have 1hp with an absorb pot up, it always only takes 1 hit off the absorb shield, rather than a possible 20+. You toggle the rapid heal 2x health restore prayer to stall your health regen, you never have to lower yourself again if you do it correctly. It's basically free besides degrade costs.

30-Sep-2014 15:02:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top