Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HorrificRNG said :
Sagzee said :
Asc. C-Bows and Noxi Bow, are they same level?

If so, both the same or one better than the other? Speed wise, damage, etc.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

ascensions are slightly better for several factors, one of which is better abilities.

But what about Attack Distance?

9 Squares vs 7 is a huge deal and in PvP it will most likely be 9 squares vs 6 since people will swap OH Asc for OH D Lotus Darts.

I've managed to run from a team all using Darts and I manage to bind most of them easily and not take a single hit back. Range Attack Distance means everything in a game. Kind of like PID. Getting the first hit can make or break a kill and in most cases it succeeds.

It's also great in PvM too if you know how and where to use it over Asc. Some mobs can't hit you coz their attack range is 8 and yours is 9 with a Nox bow.

Needle Strike isn't as perfect as it seems most of the time. And Rapid Fire + Snapshot beats Unload.
@HyunAOP

20-Sep-2014 15:37:35

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PvP is crap.

As far as pvm, distance isn't as big a deal as attack speed and target switching speed. Also, unload is good if you use it in clutch situation where you don't have time to use snap + rapid. (rots)
I'm bad and I feel bad.

20-Sep-2014 15:41:29

Gwynrwyn
Sep Member 2003

Gwynrwyn

Posts: 7,860 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Doesn't unload break once the target moves? Also throwing snapshot after rapid fire adds only an additional 1.2 seconds to your combo. Of course, those seconds could determine if the brothers all respawn :p "If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - Bill Watterson

20-Sep-2014 15:45:28

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gwynrwyn said :
Doesn't unload break once the target moves? Also throwing snapshot after rapid fire adds only an additional 1.2 seconds to your combo. Of course, those seconds could determine if the brothers all respawn :p

last night I got a kill by the skin of my teeth due to a perfectly timed deep impact. .6 seconds later and they would've respawned :x
I'm bad and I feel bad.

20-Sep-2014 15:47:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top