Forums

T-shirt Giveaway! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-68-62543942

Nogard Ofmug

Nogard Ofmug

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“If I was taking one real world item to the wilderness it would be....” duck tape cuz you can do any thing with it make some armor make a whip you can make noobs shut up 2 and can you say bandaid :)

17-Mar-2011 04:56:21 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2011 04:58:06 by Nogard Ofmug

6hawker9

6hawker9

Posts: 529 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I... was born anew in a strange world, a pixel world. My mother was giving birth to me as my father warded off the king black dragon, desperate to save my mother and I's constitution. As mighty as he tried the skills between the two were on either sides of the high scores. My father was no match and soon perished in flames, leaving behind only bones and a anti-dragon shield. My mother was next, she knew little but farming and a handful of magic spells. She other tele'd me to the safest place she knew of at the time. within a couple bites per second i soon arrived, with the Gods. They raised me well teaching me of all three vertexes of the combat triangle. Soon the time came to leave, I've become a true master in the skills. With a little help of my idol Gonthorian, he kept my motivation strong. Upon leaving the Gods spoke out to claim who truly raised me of the three. They argued and dueled (local dueling arena) and soon war broke out. Dividing themselves into the three main Gods we Runescapians know of today. I ran off and left the quarrel and fought many battles, many know me from fighting the Dark forces of Gielinor. But those were the old days, many CEO's have come and gone within my time living. You've most likely seen me before, don't hesitate to stop by once in awhile. I do go by many names. But you can call me D. Do be so kind though, if you don't mind, bring back some wine.

17-Mar-2011 11:22:00

Beverly165

Beverly165

Posts: 7,112 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I was taking one real world item into the Wilderness it would be my very best Runescape friend Thunderdrone, she always has the right solutions to every problem.

. .. . ..::::;;; ¸‹·*””*·›„¸¨¸”¸*,·›,,¸¸,¸¸,,‹·,*¸”¸¨¸„‹·*””*·›¸ ;;;::::.. . .. .
. . ..:::;;; ¸‹´ .. ¸‹´ . . .:::;; bêvàñgëljòÿ' ;;:::. . . `›¸ .. `›¸ ;;;:::.. . .
. ..::;; ¸‹´ .. ¸‹´ £òvêš †ò måkë þêøþlë šmìlê`›¸ .. `›¸ ;;::.. .
,¸¸¸„‹´,¸¸„‹´,¸¸„‹´,¸¸„‹´,¸¸„‹·*”¨..::::..¨”*·›„¸¸,`›„¸¸,`›„¸¸,`›„¸¸,`›„¸¸¸,

17-Mar-2011 12:19:13

Quick find code: 254-255-68-62543942 Back to Top