Forums

September Raffle Bugfix/Change Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-619-66120161

Dulcis Nex
Dec Member 2021

Dulcis Nex

Posts: 2,216 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Another waste of time as a result of hosting a handout event that doesn't belong to the game -- please, just remove the raffle completely and redistribute its rewards into actual gameplay, so that you can earn them and it means something.
This
You'll get it when you deserve it.

10-Sep-2019 02:20:02

Itnachos11
Nov Member 2016

Itnachos11

Posts: 1,007 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Ironman Gup said :
While it is good you tried to fix the issue, giving 10 tickets to every account a raffle rigger has was a very poor decision IMO

can't be rigged if i've won every day i've entered so far.

That's a lie..gup said he was 100% certain you wouldnt win again.
"Itnachos11" FC is a friends chat for PCing nothing because you're not allowed in.

10-Sep-2019 06:39:27

Ironman Gup
Sep Member 2023

Ironman Gup

Posts: 1,464 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itnachos11 said :
Ghazgkull said :
Ironman Gup said :
While it is good you tried to fix the issue, giving 10 tickets to every account a raffle rigger has was a very poor decision IMO

You probably misunderstood what I said back then.

I said I didn't win anything in the raffle, so Top was saying how it means there will be more prizes for himself.

I said I was confident he will not win any more prizes with me losing when compared to if I won
Against Raffle Rigging since 2015

10-Sep-2019 09:06:12

Ironman Gup
Sep Member 2023

Ironman Gup

Ghazgkull said :
Ironman Gup said :

It can and has been rigged. There are players other than yourself who haven't won items due to individuals using excessive alt accounts to manipulate and rig the raffle

10-Sep-2019 09:08:42

Itnachos11
Nov Member 2016

Itnachos11

Posts: 1,007 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ironman Gup said :
Itnachos11 said :
Ghazgkull said :
Ironman Gup said :

I said I didn't win anything in the raffle, so Top was saying how it means there will be more prizes for himself.

I said I was confident he will not win any more prizes with me losing when compared to if I won

Man that's a lot of hidden words from when you said it before
"Itnachos11" FC is a friends chat for PCing nothing because you're not allowed in.

10-Sep-2019 09:18:02

Ironman Gup
Sep Member 2023

Ironman Gup

Itnachos11 said :
Ironman Gup said :
Itnachos11 said :
Ghazgkull said :
Ironman Gup said :

Man that's a lot of hidden words from when you said it before

It was very clear to me.

Original message details are unavailable.
I won nothing on the raffle

more death darts for my main and my alts :D

The odds of you winning solely due to the fact I haven't are astronomically small.

Unfortunately for you, I will say with strong confidence that there is not going to be more dtd's for your accounts.

How many alts do you have, since you used the plural?

I only said that he wsn't going to win more rewards based on the fact I didn't win items in the raffle. Of course he has a chance of winning items, so why would I believe that he couldnt win anything?

10-Sep-2019 10:34:16 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2019 10:49:51 by Ironman Gup

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itnachos11 said :
Ghazgkull said :
Ironman Gup said :

yeah that's how i interpreted it too. i'm not too fussed about it since i'll just keep winning. everyone else's complaints are their own problem and not mine :)
WAAAGH!!!

10-Sep-2019 12:02:30

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
This thread location got leaked. So your attempt at hiding has partially failed. What even is this forum?

Anyways, my math never accounted for you adding 2.9 zillion tickets to the mix. Those proteans belong to me. I am not going to overspend for my own property, so whether you helped or not shall be determined very soon.
Not sure if they are trying to hide it, I just think they are out of touch with their own forums. However, I wouldn't put it past them.

As for 1500 Total level requirement being too high. That's the point. It would make it more annoying for people to rig it and I personally don't think newer players should even have access to it in the first place. There are already enough handouts.

It's also not like they are missing out on much. It's barely an event in the first place, player interaction is as minimal as possible.

10-Sep-2019 12:39:13 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2019 12:39:58 by Shiavui

Aimme
Aug Member 2010

Aimme

Posts: 1,371 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Another waste of time as a result of hosting a handout event that doesn't belong to the game -- please, just remove the raffle completely and redistribute its rewards into actual gameplay, so that you can earn them and it means something.

Have you actually played RS recently? the whole game is about freebies and microtransactions.

Aimme xx

10-Sep-2019 16:04:28

Quick find code: 254-255-619-66120161 Back to Top