The contents of this message have been hidden

01-Jul-2018 14:52:39

02-Jul-2018 10:26:37

Mod Meadows

Mod Meadows

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey guys,

I'm back from a holiday, so cracking on with this now!

CuddleBucket: We did not remove your signatures.

Miu: I'd be happy for you to remake the thread if it had more substance, give some examples perhaps? A one line thread isn't amazing. I agree with Tox on the lock currently as of the above - but the information provided is correct regarding Forum Help.

CuddleBucket: I've been on holiday, so not been able to do this...

2_tron: Thanks for raising, I'll investigate further.

CuddleBucket: Great to see you've read the Code of Conduct.

FisherGaming: Don't worry we are looking into this.

Chee Chee: I can't comment on the specifics, but I won't be overruling Poekie's decision.

Dong U Dead: Seen the below comment, thanks for clarifying.

Chee Chee: It does come across that you were being argumentative.

CuddleBucket: You are not being targeted by any member of Jagex Staff; I'm sorry you feel that way.

FisherGamin6: Circumventing a ban isn't really allowed but accepted if you're not trolling / spamming / harassing. You will be banned if you do something along those lines.

2_tron: I'm not going to ban you... but you don't need to hurl abuse - I wasn't in the office as I was on holiday in Croatia...

Xsia: So, if you create a new account - and follows the rules correctly then that is absoultely fine. However, if you create a new account - and then either ignore the rules, or continue arguments from your banned account, then we would take further action.

That said, each is done on a case by case basis - so if the FMod feels both accounts need to be muted then that is at their discretion.

Draco Burnz: Maybe give a bit of extra input in future to avoid hidden posts, however as a once off I'll unhide it now. :)

CuddleBucket: I'm sorry it feels that way, it is something that we really want. We would love to have more people on the forums, sorry it's been left a while since FMR was done - but I've been on holiday and out of office. :)

teacup41: If you have been asked to not comment on a thread anymore, due to disruptive posts earlier - I would suggest sticking to the request, else you will face actions such as a temporary Forum Mute.

BlondieX0X0: Hey, I'm every so sorry to hear this. If it is causing you unwarrented distress, you should contact your local law enforcement agencies, and we will be able to work with them in tackling the harrassment if you feel it is needed.

... And that's it!

Mod Meadows.
@JagexMeadows
~RuneScape Community Management.
~ Mod Meadows ~ Forum Curator ~ Tweet Me @JagexMeadows ~

02-Jul-2018 17:00:16

03-Jul-2018 11:18:56

03-Jul-2018 11:33:09

03-Jul-2018 11:55:53