06-Jul-2019 15:50:45

The contents of this message have been hidden

07-Jul-2019 15:18:49

07-Jul-2019 23:06:16

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Dilbert2001 - Those posts have been hidden and F-Mods took care of the situation. This thread is made to question moderators actions, your concern should have been posted in the "Forum Help" thread.

@I rednelk I - A different moderator locked your thread because there was no real discussion. Not the one that you are commenting about - who just wrote a response to you in their opinion without taking action.

@Smart Dog - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct. Your thread had no actual discussion value and was in a completely different direction hence the lock being necessary. Although it might be a good topic, if the discussion isn't about that topic, then it's not going to stay up. If you wanted to, you could re-create a similar thread. Not exactly a word-for-word copy, but if you want to get an actual discussion going on about it, suggest new ideas and make an entirely new space for it. That's the way to do it.

@Diggles1 - Your post was completely fine and you didn't say anything that warranted it getting hidden. Howwever the F-Mod hid your post because it was taking away from the actual thread topic at-hand. That's why it was hidden - so that people can't continue to discuss the conversation going on between you and the other player (to quote it or start an argument). The action taken by the F-Mod was correct but know that you didn't say anything bad at all - it was just to get the thread back on track.

@Ethereal199 and @Mr Moneyhold - This is an issue that I have to look into with greater attention. I understand the problem and will try to address it or fix it soon. It definitely needs to be attended to. The F-Mod's actions were correct but the signature problem needs to be looked into.

@Vlumondoxa - All of the actions taken by the F-Mods were correct. The one thread you mentioned was locked because it was grave-bumped and you spammed an entire page with the same message.

@cooke fletch - The action taken by the L-Mod was correct.

08-Jul-2019 05:39:20

08-Jul-2019 19:31:44

08-Jul-2019 20:29:49

10-Jul-2019 01:15:27

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top