02-Jun-2019 11:59:12

The contents of this message have been hidden

02-Jun-2019 15:30:18

The contents of this message have been hidden

02-Jun-2019 19:43:08

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@2_Tron - The thread has been locked and hidden. That was definitely something that needed to happen. Appreciate the sentiment.

@Whatusaytome - Apparently you're using 3 different accounts on the forums and I personally get confused by your reports because they have nothing to do with the account that you're posting on this thread with. Please at least keep it consistent with what account you're on in regards to what you report about here. The latest thing you've commented about has been handled and correctly hidden.

@Pis2ols - Please follow the formatting that is shown on the first post of this thread. You didn't put a correct QFC and I can't look into any potential problem if it isn't posted about correctly (or at least with a proper QFC).

@Hi Warped / @Quivra - You didn't follow the timeframe in which it takes to update the post and then you questioned the actions taken by the F-Mod on that thread. Instead of trying to argue with the F-Mod on the thread - you should have came here straight away so that I could look into it. For future reference, come here to bring up any potential F-Mod review question.

@Ironman Gup / @All of the other usernames you have - Please stop posting consistently about the same thread. You're using multiple different accounts to re-create the same thread and complain as well as to report the F-Mods who took action on them in here. The threads have been locked, the F-Mod action is correct and these threads will no longer be reviewed in here.

@Aqua Auron0 - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct. Burnt food does not need a price status thread on the forums.

@Guppy - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct. The posts were hidden correctly and he didn't call out the names of the people involved in the hidden posts so that they would no longer continue to argue.

@0I111III10O1 - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct. You cannot accuse someone of manipulating.

@Jokku23 - Your thread was locked correctly because the issue was being looked into and you were bumping it excessively by posting "Bump" and not using the 'Bump' button provided on the forums. If you have any future problems with bugs, please report them in-game or on the official website.

03-Jun-2019 04:30:09 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2019 19:23:14 by Mod Lee

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top