31-Mar-2019 12:29:37

The contents of this message have been hidden

01-Apr-2019 04:09:43

01-Apr-2019 06:01:13

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Vlumondoxa - The post would only be hidden if the thread was hidden. Since the thread was locked - the post can still be viewed.

@Tenebri - As you said, you posted this in the wrong place. Please don't post on this thread unless it has to do with an F-Mod action review. However, I've hidden all of the off topic discussion.

@Draco Burnz - The action taken by the moderator was appropriate. Although you were adding to the discussion, you were going off topic to argue with someone else.

@NexOrigin - I will look into that situation more carefully.

@Jeremy Cheng - The thread is now locked and it doesn't really matter if your post is hidden or not hidden. Although your post wasn't completely out of line, the F-Mod in question was fine to hide your post. I've now hidden the thread so that none of the posts could be viewed, since it was pretty aggressive anyways.

@Aqua Star - The F-Mod in question acted appropriately. You made a spin-off thread of one that already existed and included the same content in both. Also, the other F-Mod in question for your other thread also acted appropriately. Please stop reporting F-Mods that are accurately performing correct services by locking all of the inappropriate and duplicate threads that you create.

@Aunty Shark - I have hidden all of the posts that were off topic. However please only report scenarios on this thread where an F-Mod has acted inappropriately or misused their power.

@SouthEaster - I have hidden all of the posts that were off topic and argumentative from both the F-Mod and others.

@Emperor Dupe - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct.

@ANONYMO0O0US - This thread is not used for reporting anything other than F-Mods acting inappropriately or misusing their powers. Please do not use this thread as your personal forum helper.

@FisherGaming - The action taken by both F-Mods was correct. You should remain on topic in a thread and not talk about a specific person and their stance. You didn't do anything harmful, you just derailed the post rather than adding to the conversation.

@FisherGaming (2) - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct. Changing or doctoring quotes can get your post hidden.

@Tophurious - The action taken by the F-Mod was partially correct. We always want to keep threads and discussions on topic. A few of the posts that were hidden should have been hidden. However, your posts and a few other ones should not have been. You were trying to move the conversation back on topic. I've unhid the posts.

01-Apr-2019 06:55:58 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2019 06:56:53 by Mod Lee

01-Apr-2019 08:17:55

01-Apr-2019 11:35:52

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top