The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Nov-2018 12:21:57

11-Nov-2018 05:51:15

Mod Meadows

Mod Meadows

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hello,

CuddleBucket - Thanks for all the insults, I really don't appreciate you talking to me in that way. I wouldn't say I'm a heartless prick, I'm definitely not selfish and out to get you. I would infact say I'm acting very professional - if I was being unprofessional I would have banned you at the first time you caused trouble on these forums.

Listen, I don't want to ban you from the forums permanently, and I definitely don't want to give you another mute in-game unless it's really necessary; I'm letting this batch of attacks slide - and I can assure you this will be the last. (See I'm giving you another chance when I promised I wouldn't, I'm clearly not as heartless as you make out.)

Please mate, just stop with the attacks and the rants. We all want the Forums to be a safe place and somewhere people enjoy posting - I know you want this too. Just stop aggravating people and causing issues across the board, it's just not fair.

I honestly believe you can help to make the forums a positive place, you just need to want to create it.

Whatusaytome - We wont be able to let you know about the accounts, however I'll chase up your questions about the FMod.

Thanks for checking up on it though.

Peter Gay - It's okay, I'm glad you got your money back! I kept chasing it up with the team and they sent it over to you as a priority (probably helped because I want checking up on it every few hours! :p ) Enjoy!

Ice Rocks - The FMods in question are not harassing you, if you feel that making spam threads and FMods locking said spam threads is "harassment" I'd suggest you actually look up the definition.

If you truly feel this is harrassment and wish to contact local law enforcement this is something we are able to help with when the police contact us. However, from what I've seen I don't feel it would be worth police time.

I can see you're on your final strike, this is your last chance. You will be receiving a permanent forum ban next.

Boabies - I'm glad you agree with Tren's decision. The account mentioned is being reviewed.

Orcrist9 - I agree with what you're saying, it could have been a fun thread. However I also agree with what they're saying that it's not something that can encourage lots of discussion. I would encourage you to make a thread where people can post optical illusions perhaps? That way you can have a discussion as well as lots of posts. :)

Imbasketball - I've locked the thread as it's clearly a hot topic which is causing all kinds of arguments.

Iceberg - I think what the FMod in question said is fine.

Gozzzz - You're welcome to recreate the thread, it would definitely be an interesting topic to discuss (especially as OSRS hit 150k players recently)

Whatusaytome - I've just locked the thread as it was quite polarising and was just causing ongoing arguments and issues.

Clue X Clue - I'd encourage you to avoid mass bumping the new thread created. Thanks for your compliments on the FMod team, they're great!

Gozzzz - Reading the thread, in my opinion I don't feel that the FMod in question did anything wrong? The linked thread had no comment of him telling people not to spam? Did you perhaps link the wrong thread?

Mega Duck - I've hidden the thread as it is against the rules.

UrekMazino - Thanks for raising.

Awesome, all caught up.

Have a great day,

Mod Meadows.
@JagexMeadows
~RuneScape Community Management.
~ Mod Meadows ~ Forum Curator ~ Tweet Me @JagexMeadows ~

12-Nov-2018 14:50:05

12-Nov-2018 17:37:02

15-Nov-2018 02:02:09