Forum Moderation Review V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672

The contents of this message have been hidden

11-Sep-2018 15:53:37

Mod Meadows

Mod Meadows

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hello,

Whatusaytome: Forum Moderators cannot edit other players posts, what they often do it quote a post after hiding it and "edit" the quote. I even made my personal account an FMod temporarily to test out that Fmods cannot edit posts - which I can confirm they cannot.

Farmer Farm: I can understand the reason for the lock, so I will be leaving the padlock on it.

Whatusaytome: Unfortunately, this is not actually against the rules.

Whatusaytome: I've commented on the thread asking to stop excessive bumps.

PapaJon: LGBT people around the world have endured lots of discrimination, and still do. Did you know that in at least 74 countries in the world, LGBT relationships are still illegal? Many LGBT people will suffer with poorer mental health, and are far more likely to experience self-harm and suicidal thoughts due to the often relentless abuse they face on a daily basis; this is backed up with majority of hate crimes being discimination based on sexuality.

While I understand your "point" about members of the PKing team "enduring discrimination" - I don't think it really is a fair justification to compare it to the discrimination LGBT people face.

I will not be unlocking that thread, and I do not want to hear anymore about it from any of your accounts.

Due to your very frequent trolling and toxic behaviour on the forums (this included) you have received your final strike resulting in a forum ban. If you continue to misuse the forums on other accounts, you will receive more than just a forum ban. :)

KCIN: I'd suggest having a read of Twillow has written, take it on board and then remake your thread.

Frizzo: Thanks for your report.

Draco Burnz: Please stop with one word replies, they're really not very productive. I've unhidden this post now, but please - stop with the "this^".

Tophurious: Please stop with one word replies also.

MIU: I don't think that Tufftys' post is bad, I find it is quite constructive. I'll read the thread further as it maybe useful.

Dilbert2001: Thanks, I'll investigate further.

Cheers,

Mod Meadows.
@JagexMeadows
~RuneScape Community Management.
~ Mod Meadows ~ Forum Curator ~ Tweet Me @JagexMeadows ~

12-Sep-2018 15:18:33

12-Sep-2018 15:54:20

12-Sep-2018 23:53:06

13-Sep-2018 01:03:59