Forums

GameBlast16 Charity Auction

Quick find code: 254-255-534-65755742

Mod Robbie

Mod Robbie

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

GameBlast, a 24-hour charity streaming marathon for the charity SpecialEffect , is coming this Friday, 26th February, from 12:00 UTC (Game Time), and we’re doing something a little new this year to get you involved – a charity auction that is live right now !

Our team of JMods have pledged some awesome and unique prizes, ready for you guys to bid for.

We’ve got a hand-knitted party hat, a 3D-printed Chinchompa, a unique in-game title and Mod Timbo will even plant a tree at Jagex HQ in your name. And we’re still just getting started!

Head to the official auction page to see what’s currently available.

We’ll be adding loads more awesome goodies all the way through GameBlast and the weekend, so keep coming back to the auction page to see if you can grab an amazing item! Of course, all proceeds from your winning bids will go to SpecialEffect . What are you waiting for? Dive in and support a great cause!

WIN a life-sized Shield of Arrav!

To celebrate 15 years of RuneScape history, we have another incredible life-sized RuneScape prize this month - the much-fabled, Shield of Arrav.

(…don’t worry, you won’t have to trade it with a friend to get the whole thing!)

Details on how you can win this awesome prize will be revealed during the GameBlast stream (starting Friday 26th February at 12:00 UTC Game Time) on the RuneScape Twitch channel – so don’t miss it!

Check out our life-sized Dragonfire Shield to get a taster for what you can expect if you win. Good luck!

Get involved in supporting an amazing charity with us and help smash last year’s total of £50,000 raised.

Join us on Twitch from midday on Friday for all the fun.

The RuneScape Team

24-Feb-2016 11:03:55

War tortoise
Sep Member 2011

War tortoise

Posts: 9,487 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any solomon store item? Woner what the winner of that one would pick. If I could bid Id get shadow cat or the first gameblast tunic for my skiller. Lost Woods numba 1, (NOT EE, Those scrubs are liars ;p)

*~War Tortoise

24-Feb-2016 12:09:01 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2016 12:19:59 by War tortoise

Arataki ltto
Mar Member 2021

Arataki ltto

Posts: 5,032 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol I see the fake-bid trolls are out in force today, well this was unwinnable from when the listings were posted haha.

Unless of course, people are this loaded irl.
-
Vyrelord
of Vamp**ium

"I will follow Vanescula till the end! Hissss!"
I lurk on twitter! @Vyrelord - Come say hi!

24-Feb-2016 12:39:33

GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS

Posts: 4,120 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uh, I'm pretty sure allowing people to purchase something that was discontinued makes the original advertisement that it would be discontinued false advertisement.

Then again, you don't seem to care about falsely advertising to your paying players like you've done with the Dwarven Instinct Aura and the Enlightenment Aura.

It's a nice thought (to help charity), but not well thought out.

24-Feb-2016 12:57:11

GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS

Posts: 4,120 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arataki ltto said :
Lol I see the fake-bid trolls are out in force today, well this was unwinnable from when the listings were posted haha.

Unless of course, people are this loaded irl.

Yeah, being able to transform into any chosen NPC for 2 weeks sounds cool, but not $500 cool.

24-Feb-2016 12:59:45

Raffle

Raffle

Posts: 5,433 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be completely honest, the auction prizes are actually pretty cool :D The limited use items shouldn't be limited though. Like if the bid of the transmog reached 500$, I would want the limited transmog to last that amount of time's worth of membership.

Would I pay 500$ for a unique title? Depends on the title.

24-Feb-2016 13:25:55 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2016 13:31:20 by Raffle

Quick find code: 254-255-534-65755742 Back to Top