Forums

Twitter Impersonators Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just giving you all a heads up that the @Jagex5upport is not offical, and tweeting up harmful links to others.

Report and block if you go or come across them :) The offical Jagex Support account you'll want to be following/tweeting too is
@JagexSupport

Onto some awesome news!

The following two accounts have been suspended, and addded on the suspend list on page one.

@RS3JagexSupport
@Jagex5upport

:) .
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

03-Feb-2016 14:02:16 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2016 12:27:03 by Stevieeee

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Feb-2016 15:51:49

Ahu

Ahu

Posts: 4,783 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks!
I got followed by @JagexDandroid that is what started my suspicion :P I must be cool. I figured anyone who would follow someone as opinionated as me must be fake! lol :P

Edit: @Lady Deluxe - Your reply to me, doesn't make sense, unless you've decided to put Jagex in your name or if you're implying you're a Jmod.
"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape."
-
Andrew Gower

16-Mar-2016 02:37:06 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2016 20:12:53 by Ahu

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya AHU :) .

I can confirm and can see all the accounts you listed are all offical and real.

All tho that Benjii one I could not find, but I've got a feeling I know who that is and they are a ex J-Mod which I often talk too so they were ok.

I understand where your coming from with the WIKI page, at this stage they can't do anything with that stuff so hopefully soon it'l be all updated and that from there.

Thanks for posting :) .
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

16-Mar-2016 15:52:01

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789 Back to Top