The contents of this message have been hidden

01-Nov-2015 03:13:42

02-Nov-2015 09:23:13

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Yrennalf - The FMod action was correct.

U are Death - The FMod analysis of the thread was correct; it required locking.

c 64 c - Your OP mentions "agreements" and likens the exchange to legal financial arrangements. The FMod post and action were both appropriate.

KingAegon I - The FMod was accurate that it was no longer a recent game update, that you had embarked on a series of rants and had gone substantially off topic. The FMod action was correct.

the muad dib - The FMod had posted moderation guidance and then hid your posts that were divergent from that guidance. That is why your posts were hidden and not the previous posts. The FMod action is correct.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

02-Nov-2015 10:59:54

02-Nov-2015 16:43:52

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

KingAegon I - please remember what this thread is here for, we've reviewed the issue and can see the reasoning behind it and can see the correct action was taken.

Thanks, all up to date. :)
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

03-Nov-2015 11:15:45

04-Nov-2015 15:42:38

05-Nov-2015 03:45:57

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Draco Burnz
- No, the FMod action was appropriate. You should consider your posts carefully before making them. The edit button is for fixing errors in your post or similar, not to hide your comments to avoid moderation. The FMod was correct.

KingAegon I
- Your post was about an update that was no longer recent, your additional posts were significantly off topic and had moved into rude rants, rather than actual constructive discussion. The FMod acted to enforce the forum rules appropriately and was correct in those actions. Continuing to post in the style shown on that thread and in your posts here will result in you losing your forum posting privileges should you continue - I hope you will not do so.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Nov-2015 13:48:00

Quick find code: 254-255-449-65569202 Back to Top