Forums

Forum Moderation Review Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-449-65569202

Mod Kalaya

Mod Kalaya

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
LaceyLynn - This is being investigated.

Mrs Usagi - I suggest your think carefully about your threads when you create them. A lot of what we see from you is baiting the players you are feeling put out by.

Doofmiester - Your old signature does not appear as a link - it is a dashed line. The issue is less about where it links to, and more that it is misleading in this way. Though both you, I and a lot of players on the forums know that links are not malicious here, not everyone understands that.

Southeaster - The user that you were aiming your posts at saw them. The posts were removed as they were not on the topic of the thread - I disagree that they are on topic.
I appreciate you are trying to improve the situation with your posts, however truly it is only antagonising the situation.

Kcin - I disagree, and think the the ton eused is fair. Fmods are human, and are not supposed to be robots.

Guthixian - Your report has been noted.

FiFi La Frou - Name reports are passed on to Jagex for review but this does not mean names are removed. I checked this one and passed it through to the name review team.
If you believe the thread is iffy, I would also mention that in your posts so the FMod knows to check it - it's not always obvious and that just means it'll definitely be checked.

Jokku23 - No, this hasn't been finalised yet.

Mr Usagi - This is not the place to bring up issues like this. I fyou have sent in a bug report, then it is with the correct team.
Mod Kalaya |
Zarosian
Product Manager | @JagexKalaya

09-Dec-2015 11:43:41

The contents of this message have been hidden

09-Dec-2015 13:15:53

10-Dec-2015 09:58:11

11-Dec-2015 01:20:09

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Extort - F-Mods don't necessarily reply - they'll look at the post and action if necessary. It's possible that it wasn't the F-Mod you mentioned. If there is anything specific you'd like us to review please let us know.

The thread you linked and the post you mentioned in Forum Help didn't really have what you said it had - are you sure you posted the correct QFC?
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

11-Dec-2015 17:31:03

11-Dec-2015 19:30:09

11-Dec-2015 19:30:31

11-Dec-2015 19:51:07