The contents of this message have been hidden

24-Jun-2015 23:05:18

25-Jun-2015 10:01:00

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi everyone,

iSahara - I saw the locked thread and think the right call was made. We monitor behaviour of F-Mods and there is a lot we'd need to take into consideration before removing them from the team. If you're not happy with the posts a particular Mod is making I advise not reading them or taking their opinion to heart.

Aeroxmaster - Although frustrating they edited their post, it can happen from time to time and was likely to have been unintentional. Sometimes after we've thought about something we may want to add it in (happens to me sometimes/most times) but I'm glad you were able to bring it to our attention. We are still able to review, I advise quoting/copying bits of it before posting on here so we can see what happened, but hopefully they've amended their post to make it clearer. I can see the post was hidden to help prevent any negative comments about something that was off topic, this may have not been against you specifically but hidden to prevent the topic from being brought up and escalated further. Thanks.

Amascut - I can see it wasn't just your post hidden, it appeared your post encouraged a number of other posts regarding whatever issue that took place in the FC. It looks like it was a call made to diffuse the situation and it was the right call in this case.

Thanks,

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

25-Jun-2015 12:09:15

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
I'd like to remind everyone that Forum Moderators are regular players and forum posters just like the rest of you, being a Moderator is secondary. Everyone is going to have their own posting styles and decisions may vary from one mod to another. They will only moderate when they need to and their personal opinions shouldn't cloud their judgement on their decisions. Although some of you may begin to find things personal with the amount of posts you see from a certain Mod, please remember that they are on the forums just as much as another player. It's only when they've made a decision that is borderline or if there's been some confusion should it be bought to our attention.

If there is a personal issue that you have with a Mod, I strongly advise that you do not use this thread to vent your frustration/anger about their posting style - this is to review their moderation of the forums, not their personal behaviour.

Thanks. :)
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

25-Jun-2015 12:20:37

25-Jun-2015 12:31:56

26-Jun-2015 15:59:41

27-Jun-2015 11:10:43