Forums

Forum Moderation Review Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-449-65569202

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Wilf
- Looking through the thread it started to go off-topic. You can see how the first initial posts were constructive and informative, posts later on seemed less helpful. We're happy for it to have been locked.

1XA
- It probably shouldn't have been removed, the player below commented about it which probably didn't help. I've kept the post hidden for now and got in touch with the F-Mod. I'm sure you can appreciate they come across certain comments daily, it's not always easy to tell which players are trying to be offensive and which ones aren't. I can see you posted later on in the game, hopefully they'll take my feedback on board. :) Thanks.

Eva Element
- Forum Moderators are here to help with forum issues - identifying threads that may cause potential issues before they escalate is just one thing that they'll look for. The title of your thread does seem as though you're being offensive to players that play a version of the game. We appreciate that players are going to have opinions on other versions of the game and possibly the players that play them. F-Mod decision was correct here. Rest assured that J-Mods can still see your hidden posts and we'll take and constructive feedback on board. If you want to make a thread with an appropriate title with constructive information/feedback there would be no need to lock the thread/hide posts.

Avid Sparx
&
Ownage
- Thread will remain locked. The thread was reopened initially earlier this year. Mod Ronan has now made a new thread which should be used.

Ownage
- It was fine that the post was hidden. You quoted, naming/shaming is against the Forum Code of Conduct and because your quote contained a players name it was hidden.

Avid Sparx
- If you've posted once please be patient till our team is able to review.

Beheldrin
- This thread is for reviewing forum moderation. Please see the OP for what this thread is for!
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

22-Sep-2015 11:17:46

The contents of this message have been hidden

22-Sep-2015 11:59:33

22-Sep-2015 22:20:17

23-Sep-2015 06:46:05

Mod Balance

Mod Balance

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Ownage
- Your post was hidden correctly; there'll be no more discussion of this action.

Wilf
- As Neena said above, we're happy with the action which was taken. Off topic posts are different to bumps, chiefly in that off-topic posts have nothing to do with the thread topic.

Avid Sparx
- I'd say that this isn't a suggestion, suggestions tend to be changes to new/existing content. I think it's in the right place.
Mod Balance
| Head of Community |
Follower of Guthix

23-Sep-2015 09:33:14

23-Sep-2015 11:45:53

23-Sep-2015 11:50:12

23-Sep-2015 18:25:29

23-Sep-2015 18:31:27