The contents of this message have been hidden

15-Oct-2014 11:56:02

15-Oct-2014 12:19:01

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi all,

Aviendha - thanks for your feedback. Have you got a specific example of this happening? If you could follow Mod Infinity's template from the first page, we can look at specific examples. As long as you're posting in the appropriate thread, we will be happy to look into this. We do value your opinion here but any of your suggestions should be posted in the Suggestions Forum only. Please try to make all of your posts constructive. We understand that your passion and interest to improve the game can cause opinions and negative to come out but if you can be positive and constructive with your ideas, perhaps it is something that the team can look into.

Also, any ideas posted on the Suggestions Forum is reviewed by the team - it is unlikely that they will post on there but they read through all of your ideas and suggestions seeing how popular they are within the community and how feasible. Just because they do not respond it doesn't mean that they don't see your ideas. ;)

Alskling - the reason I mentioned the Data Protection Act 1998 in my last post is because an F-Mod (not necessarily the one posting on that thread) may have taken action against this player and we may have reviewed it and made a decision from there. This is not something that we can discuss with other players.

I understand your concern and that you want to be treated fairly, quite rightly. With so many different personalities moderating the forums (although all guidelines are followed) it may be that what one Mod deems offensive another may not. The reason this thread exists is so that you can point out specific examples that need to be reviewed by the team and although we appreciate you bringing this to our attention we can't give you any information about it because it isn't about your account. I hope that you understand.

Hey Katy , thank you for putting the link in there. =) Hmm, I've had a look, I can imagine that it will get tricky at one stage but I say we should leave it running and keep an eye on it. If it starts getting out of hand we can re-look at it.

Hi Scibility , thanks for letting us know. This is being looked into by our team, however, she is right in a sense where a thread shouldn't be bumped unnecessarily.

I'll look at more of these in the morning. Thanks for your reports guys and for your patience. We're still catching up post-RuneFest. :P

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

15-Oct-2014 18:00:37

15-Oct-2014 19:10:34

Quick find code: 254-255-371-65388417 Back to Top