17-Aug-2014 15:17:22

The contents of this message have been hidden

17-Aug-2014 16:37:09

18-Aug-2014 01:14:47

Mod Selfie

Mod Selfie

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Going to catch up on all of these today hopefully. Bear with me!

Sessamy – I will agree with the moderator on this one. The thread does appear to be a troll thread. I appreciate there may be concerns regarding this, but they should be addressed in a constructive manner. Polls only pass with the approval from the majority anyway. I do believe more information has been offered since.

Tidelywink – You’ve not provided specific QFCs, but after looking through your post history, I can see that the action was correct.

Bruinjax – The thread has since been actioned upon.

Lady Zion – As above.

Fox McCloud – The thread, at heart, was a discussion about MTX. Should the discussion have been centred around the lobby update, it would’ve been fine.

Lnkmiegel – Every player is responded to on this thread. As the F Mods said on your thread, there’s nothing stopping a F2P player posting here. Their membership status isn’t something I even consider when reviewing a report.

Freshbook – I see no issue. The thread itself required a lock. Perhaps it could’ve been made clearer why the thread was locked, but it’s not something I’m going to action.

Clasher – I’d advise making it clearer that the thread is pertaining to a clan on another game and not a RuneScape clan. It took me a couple reads to actually realise it’s about a different game. Provided these changes are made, I see no issue in the thread existing.

MagicOf Macy – It’s something that would be better resolved in game. I believe the post was hidden as a result of being reported. It’s effectively saying to potential customers ‘don’t use this service it’s rubbish’.

Mod Selfie
Community Management
| Facebook | RS Twitter | Follow me on Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram |

18-Aug-2014 12:28:41

Mod Selfie

Mod Selfie

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Cyanidal – I’m going to have a discussion with Mod Balance regarding this.

Jokku23 – It’s regarding the thread you’ve linked to. To reiterate, I have already reviewed it and the decision will stand.

Dragonite – As you’ve been given an answer and made multiple threads on the matter, the threads were locked. Please read what the moderator has said if there’s any confusion regarding the rules.

Beatrix – You’ve made wild accusations in your post regarding the legitimacy of the client. This isn’t something I’m going to enter into a discussion about. Moreover, the thread wasn’t about the client in the first place making your post not relevant to the topic. The moderator’s decision was correct.

Dardad – As the moderation team have said, if you have issue with a clan, please discuss it with the either owner or a rank within the fc in order to resolve your issues. The forums are not the place for that.

Do Worker – This was reviewed a good few weeks back now and the decision was the correct one.

Frog Prince – Rather than call the moderator arrogant, you should flag any concerns you have here.

Friends List – I hadn’t actually seen these posts until today. The amount of spam is disgusting – I fully support what the moderation team has done here. I took a sample of some of the threads in that section and I did not see a single calm, constructive post; it was pure ranting.

Happyness – As I’ve said above, the amount of spam in that section was concerning. As somebody who can see the contents of the hidden threads, believe me when I say the action was correct.

Lowerniel – Forgive me if I’m misinterpreting this, but the thread seems to be a suggestion for them to introduce a new skill as well as garnering support for it. The thread appears to be where it belongs now.

Lady Zion – Seems to be more or less the same thread, just newer. It’s up to the posters in the original thread if they wish to engage with you or not. It’s understandable that you may feel they have a close-knit community in that thread already, but there’s nothing stopping you from trying to join it.

Up to date :)

Mod Selfie
Community Management
| Facebook | RS Twitter | Follow me on Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram |

18-Aug-2014 17:26:39 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2014 17:27:03 by Mod Selfie

19-Aug-2014 12:53:42

19-Aug-2014 16:02:52

19-Aug-2014 16:29:24