Forums

Moderation Review Thread Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-371-65388417

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Aug-2014 01:39:27

Mod Selfie

Mod Selfie

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Dictate – It could be argued either way. I’d say the thread is better suited in Clan Central though. We’ve recently reorganised the clan forums, which is why it now has a new name.

Deathlotus – This is not the place to flag this sort of problem. I will however pass this on for you.

Lady Zion
– Everything you have posted on here so far has been reviewed fairly and without bias. Please provide specific QFCs if you have any further issues.

R4inb0wDust – If you encounter a bug, send us in a bug report. Our TOS on this matter has always been the same and the decision taken by the moderator was correct.

Brawlerg – The decision was correct. Your question had been answered and the thread was heading off-topic. The thread itself was fine and we wouldn’t want to discourage you from posting to get questions answered, but it needs to stay relevant.

Waltthesalt – I apologise but the thread has unfortunately been knocked off the forums so I cannot act upon it. If you have any more concerns, please send them over to us.

Thodorion – This is not the correct place to post this. Please use the appropriate method of getting in contact with us.

Ferenc2017 – The thread is regarding content in the HTML5 Beta, therefore it’s best suited to the feedback section for said beta.

ChillWithMe – The decision here appears to be incorrect. The thread is welcome to be recreated and I will ensure the moderator is messaged.

BeucanOSRS – Please read the first post, this is not the place to seek help regarding bans. Please read this article for more help.

UR_Dragoness
– The moderator never suggested you don’t use the Authenticator. The thread was locked for scaremongering.

Lady Zion – Again, if you’d like to provide me with a QFC I will happily investigate.

A lonely bot
– It’s odd there’s no lock message. You’re welcome to recreate your thread provided it’s constructive.

Yasou Bhoroi – It’s unfortunately not the type of thread that we’d want to have here.

Lady Zion – As the thread was regarding a volunteer moderator it isn’t permitted. The reason threads regarding J Mods are permitted is because it’s our job to engage.

Cyanidal – I’ve noticed you’ve recently posted, so I will address your concerns later on.

The remaining incidents will be reviewed shortly.

14-Aug-2014 15:29:13

14-Aug-2014 17:46:51

14-Aug-2014 21:41:57

14-Aug-2014 22:47:36

15-Aug-2014 01:07:18

15-Aug-2014 13:59:48