Forums

Mods Hew and Ana AMAA

Quick find code: 254-255-279-65125402

Zitri

Zitri

Posts: 1,619 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You guys should really host these on rs at least half of them. Otherwise it seems like you just want more publicity and couldn't care less about the subscribers opinions.

That's all I have to say as it will more then likely get a generic response, if it doesn't get overlooked like anything else that isn't deemed valuable.
:D

21-Aug-2013 18:49:49

JoeFriday
Aug Member 2009

JoeFriday

Posts: 4,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seranu said :
Omfg if ur gonna keep hosting conversations elswhere then rip the effing forums down STOP with the social network and media websites. Hello I'm interested in RUNESCAPE I'm sorry but if you can't innovate features and make this website usable then I guess we'll all head to ESO in spring. Good job on the new skill but seriously STAHP ITTTTT!

Zitri said :
You guys should really host these on rs at least half of them. Otherwise it seems like you just want more publicity and couldn't care less about the subscribers opinions.

That's all I have to say as it will more then likely get a generic response, if it doesn't get overlooked like anything else that isn't deemed valuable.

Please.

21-Aug-2013 19:18:21

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like Divination so far. The only thing I don't like that I know about is that Juju mining potions were changed, which for me has made the Herblore Habitat dead content and the Juju mining potions not worth making.

I would prefer the Juju Mining potions be reverted, and instead have divination have a different effect for mining.

XP is not needed since I have 99 mining.
Converting a valuable gold ore into a less valuable bar is not a reward but an undesired effect.

The Juju mining potion was one of the best potions from the Herblore Habitat, and the one I used most, I would like it changed back.
Hi.

21-Aug-2013 19:48:46

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JoeFriday said :
Seranu said :
Omfg if ur gonna keep hosting conversations elswhere then rip the effing forums down STOP with the social network and media websites. Hello I'm interested in RUNESCAPE I'm sorry but if you can't innovate features and make this website usable then I guess we'll all head to ESO in spring. Good job on the new skill but seriously STAHP ITTTTT!

Zitri said :

Please.

Yeah I am not a fan of Jagex using multiple third party websites for information. The more websites jagex uses for official information, the easier it is for players to be fooled into going to a malicious website or be exposed to malware, or to miss important information, because who can keep up with all the various websites Jagex is using?

I would prefer all the information to be hosted on the main RuneScape website.

Using other websites may give RuneScape publicity, however it is not user friendly to have the information scattered on so many websites, and as I said, makes it easier for players to be fooled into visiting malicious websites, since it would be easy to believe Jagex is using another website many players never heard of before, since Jagex does so so often nowadays.
Hi.

21-Aug-2013 19:56:24

Sainz

Sainz

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Players aren't being done a favor when they have to get their information from all these different sites (with which they have to familiarize themselves with).

I made the effort of visiting the Reddit page, and read half of it; it felt disorganized with everything just thrown onto the page without headers or anything, questions being repeated, others being irrelevant.

I prefer the podcasts where mods know what they're going to be talking about beforehand.

22-Aug-2013 10:31:43

Quick find code: 254-255-279-65125402 Back to Top