Forums

Mods Hew and Ana AMAA

Quick find code: 254-255-279-65125402

Mod Michelle

Mod Michelle

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Divination is here! The first new skill in Runescape for 3 years has been introduced allowing players to gather the energy and memories of the fallen god Guthix. With this major addition to the world of Gielinor it is likely that there are many questions pertaining to the functionality of this skill and the lore that surrounds it. Want to get quizzical? Head over to our Q&A session hosted on Reddit at 7pm BST this Wednesday.

On hand to demystify the Divination skill are Mods Hew and Ana, part of the design and development super team behind this update. They will be collectively holding our latest Reddit Ask Me Almost Anything Q&A session focused on the new Divination skill. Throughout this session they'll aim to give you deeper insights into their work, influences and experiences in developing the new skill and any pro-skilling tips they have on hand.

Mod Hew AMAA

When: Wednesday – 21st August – 7pm to 9pm BST (1pm – 3pm EST/11am – 1pm PDT).

Where: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/. The thread will be posted a short time before we start.

We're looking forward to reading your questions! Meanwhile, if there is someone who you'd like to see taking on the challenge and doing a Reddit Q&A session, feel free to suggest them on the discussion thread.

Mod Crow & The RuneScape Community Team
~The
Mod
Michelle
~

21-Aug-2013 17:22:47

British Adam

British Adam

Posts: 509 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First for a change!

Looking forward to this!

PS - Well Done with Divination!

Also Mod Ana - WOW

Quick Question - How come most of the places look the same I would of thought you would of changed the colours of each place to make it feel different, I love the skill but I just feel you missed out on making it stand out.

Many Thanks

AdamJRDavies
Watford City

21-Aug-2013 17:40:10 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 17:44:01 by British Adam

Memphus

Memphus

Posts: 712 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The most important question, why was this paragraph removed from the rule page:

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape."

And when does Jagex plan on removing the Squeal of Buyscape?

21-Aug-2013 17:50:13

Seranu
Mar Member 2022

Seranu

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omfg if ur gonna keep hosting conversations elswhere then rip the effing forums down STOP with the social network and media websites. Hello I'm interested in RUNESCAPE I'm sorry but if you can't innovate features and make this website usable then I guess we'll all head to ESO in spring. Good job on the new skill but seriously STAHP ITTTTT! insert stupid ass sig here.

21-Aug-2013 17:51:09

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I look forward to seeing which questions will be answered ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

21-Aug-2013 17:53:44

Quick find code: 254-255-279-65125402 Back to Top