Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

Angel Guzman

Angel Guzman

Posts: 316 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WOOT!!! RuneScape in Spanish, finally! More than 5 years, figting in the Forums to get it; a lot of users that had gone away with the hope of this dream, and it's finally here!
THANKS JAGEX!!! :D

In the name of the Spanish Community, and specially from the Clan "Vanguardia" and the Organization CoDeSaH, thanks for finally making a space of our Community!

02-Oct-2012 23:06:23

J_Silence

J_Silence

Posts: 1,554 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There was mention of people not training summoning. Don't get me wrong, I love the benifets of training summoning and the creatures you can summon as well as some of the cool pets. But I absolutely HATE how expensive it is to train as well as how frusterating it is to train. I'm not sure but maybe having a way to get your spirit shards without having to pay tons of money on them or increasing the rate at which charms are dropped. Belive me you don't notice how important they are until you find yourself killing lvl 14 scorpions in Al Kharaid mine for hours.

I know there will be complaints somewhere no matter what's decided to do about it, but I personally think making summoning cheaper and easier to train might be a better way to go. Well I don't know if easier or not but definently it would be better if you didn't have to spend so much money on it. My two biggest problems are just the cost and the amout of time it takes to gather charms. But then again that's just my opinion. Might have to see what other players think.

02-Oct-2012 23:38:21

Rho

Rho

Posts: 4,481 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good to see skills are going to be updated.

One way to make some skills more useful is more untradeable stuff you can make. Or perhaps change the way shops work so that you can make stuff and sell to the shop at profit.

02-Oct-2012 23:55:22

Angel Guzman

Angel Guzman

Posts: 316 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Prayerkiing:
See Question 3 and Question 6.

"MMG: No.

Mark: There we go. We’re interested in the future. We’re interested in making cool content for the future, not looking back at the past. I also think, quite often people look at these things with rose-tinted glasses. They believe the past to be more exciting than the now because they think fondly of those memories. I love cartoons, I’ve loved cartoons all my life and it is interesting when you look at satellite TV when suddenly they’ll run a whole load of old cartoons, Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds, for example. I watched a couple of episodes of that the other day and I was very, very disappointed. I remember how much I loved it when I was a kid.

Paul: The theme song’s still got to be great though. That was my favourite bit.

Mark: That was the main reason for watching it, and him chopping up the apple, I seem to remember very clearly. But the memory I had for it was so much better than actually watching it again. I was kind of disappointed. I often think that that’s how people think about RuneScape sometimes. They think about the experiences they had then in their life, especially when people were still at school and they were very relaxed and having fun and now they’re a bit more grown up, a bit more adult and they think about those days quite fondly. I’m not saying that there weren’t some really cool bits of game play there but I love the way that the game has evolved and I want to carry on evolving the game. It’s really strange that one of the things we’re most famous for is the frequency of updates that we do. If all you wanted to do was play one game that never changed, I’m not quite sure why you’d choose to play RuneScape."

02-Oct-2012 23:59:38 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2012 00:00:15 by Angel Guzman

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top