Forums

MMG's Friends Chat Channel Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042

Jedi Invoker

Jedi Invoker

Posts: 461 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally MMG came to his senses.
It should remain closed. After all the CC was touted to be a means of interacting with players, not an unrelated cc controlled by a group of players going unchecked regarding their actions or attitude.
Try doing some Q&A on forums instead, you'll reach out to more players and it will be received better than the CC stunt.

15-Oct-2011 01:07:57

Smith Revamp

Smith Revamp

Posts: 1,585 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^+1
Chat channels run by J Mods sound like a good idea at first, but they only invite trollers, spammers, flamers and the like, and a ban list is only so long.
And as said above, J Mods time would be used more effective on other things such as Q&A's, general foruming, and more importantly, developing more useful, fun, and revolutionary content.

15-Oct-2011 01:40:10 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2011 01:41:36 by Smith Revamp

Cruce

Cruce

Posts: 1,828 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Mod MMG
It's a massive shame that the Clan Chat had to succumb to the actions and behaviour of a small minority of disruptive players. I'll miss the Clan Chat Regulars and Ranks, though I'm sure I'll see them around Gielinor and in other Clan Chats such as Mod Mark's and Mod Poppy's.
I will be at a loss of how I can best serve the community from now on...and will have to lay down new routes in a new sub-community.
I hope that one day Clan Chat security will be upgraded to a point where disruptive people cannot force a channel to close, afterall the problem is not solved merely moved to other Clan Chats....namely Mod Mark's, Tezz's and a few others.
Massive shame...but you have my full support. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Yours Faithfully,
~Cruce~
P.S thanks for the rank and opportunity to help out in the clan chat. It was good while it lasted. Take care and good luck with RuneFest and the Transformers MMO.
...And a massive thanks to Mod Mat K for all your responses on this thread, although not all responses are met with the gratitude or respect they deserve, it may comfort you to know that some of us still appreciate Jmod correspondence. So thanks for the info.
;)

15-Oct-2011 19:32:56 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2011 19:33:22 by Cruce

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top