Forums

August Newsletter Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-110-63045568

Moe Is 4210

Moe Is 4210

Posts: 31,106 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooh. Interesting newsletter. Very interesting bit on the lore from Timbo too! I wonder, I wonder. I wonder what Senntisten has to do with all of this.
Time for a little searchy searchy I think! Nice newsletter Jon. :D
Oh wow!!! Could it really be?! :O
"With the Citadels being former bastions of power for Armadyl during the God Wars, it made sense that followers of Armadyl would want to see the return of their master and would hope that restoring Citadels would do that."
The return of Armadyl?!
Oh my.. Must get TIER 7 RIGHT NOW! :O

29-Jul-2011 20:45:40 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2011 21:01:24 by Moe Is 4210

Eluna

Eluna

Posts: 1,158 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone,
Exactly what details do we have to provide in order to enter the "Win a Trip" drawing?
Could someone direct me to the actual Competition TOS page? Not just the RuneFest one?
And one last question, is there a limit to how many entries you can submit per person or address?
Thanks guys! :)
EDIT: Oh and one more thing... Do you need to put your log-in username or your display name? Thanks :P

29-Jul-2011 22:42:09 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2011 22:54:13 by Eluna

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,522 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow the behind the scenes about the Cryptic Clue Fest was so interesting - thanks very much!
Jon - awesome caption pic and I enjoyed all the entries and laughed at most. Grats Dragon9ueen and Pizzahatt1 and everyone else who got a mention.
Btw ... *oh snip snip snip*
Lebbeh and Elithen well done! Enjoyed your contributions.
Citadels? I’m still stuck on saying, “Amazing!” over and over. My clan is loving this and we are reading up on things, trying to plan what we are going to do and voting on styles for the customisations.
The contests are very welcome thanks as is the news about our the newest things in the game. (Still have to go get a herald cape, and thank you for that initiative – a great way to solve the problem of the tiny ‘clans’ just for the cape and it’s added something new to F2p as well. (My 13 nooblets will love it, once they get to it).
RuneFest? Thanks for the sneak peak, and I have my tickets and flights.
Thanks to the team and to Excl for the vids.
Loved the blooper for the J-Mod Community Challenges! More please!
Hope everyone gets into those forums threads mentioned in the newsletter and if you want to know the forum feature I’d most like, it’s the ability to have a little icon to show if I have posted in that thread or not without having to see if it’s still listed in my profile)
Hmm Who the Zamorak? *thinks*
Thanks very much!
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

30-Jul-2011 00:26:12

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Jul-2011 04:56:13

Quick find code: 254-255-110-63045568 Back to Top