Forums

The RuneScape YouTube Channel

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129

Gameboy1100

Gameboy1100

Posts: 7,929 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wait, is the theme for the month of April, or for May?
I had an idea for dungeoneering I could use for a video, but if this theme only lasts for 1 more day then I can't really do it for this month's theme D=
I'll still make it though, I just want to know if it will still be next month's theme also

30-Apr-2010 04:16:36

Mod Paul M

Mod Paul M

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi guys,
Will the theme be for April or May?
It's a bit more free form than that to be honest. I'll just say that around this time next month, we'll come up with another challenge.
Talking of which, if anyone has any ideas for challenges, feel free to get them down on the thread. =)
Byee!
Paul M

30-Apr-2010 14:40:43

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-May-2010 03:44:20

Miny

Miny

Posts: 902 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've entered the background competition and theme of the month. Let's hope I do well or at least get some sort of special mention. I wouldn't mind if the video got no where because my talent is Photoshopping and put my ass into like 6 hours of getting it perfect and now my fingers hurt :( It'd be a shame to go to waste hehe! It's simple but I love it and had fun making it and only just got a bit frustrated hehe. I'm not too bothered anyway xD.
Damnit, I've gone too long again. Good luck to everyone!

03-May-2010 19:28:03

Mod Crow

Mod Crow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey all!
We've already started to get a few entries for the theme of the month competition! I've put a selection of them into our playlist and I'll be updating them as they come in.
- M o d C r o w -

03-May-2010 22:39:02

Moe Is 4210

Moe Is 4210

Posts: 31,106 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya Crow,
I'd like to enter the background competition, I think my photoshop skills will actually shine for once. :P
Just wondering.. Is there any due date for the images? Personally I'd like to work on it at the weekend because I will be busy this week.

04-May-2010 01:13:47

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129 Back to Top