The RuneScape YouTube Channel

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129

Mod Paul M

Mod Paul M

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
I've just updated the about me section of the channel with some news:
Updated Thursday 29 by Paul M
Hello Tuberers,
RuneFest preparation is in full swing with info being added to the RuneFest site almost daily right now. For us here on the channel, The Golden Gnome Video Awards are a big deal and are something we're pretty excited about. This is as good a place as any to stress that it's because of the support you guys have shown the channel and great community's videos you make that we’re running the awards. So without being a suck up, I just want to say massive thanks to you for that.
The Content team topped the poll with 39% of voters wanting them in the first video Q&A so yesterday we sat down with Mods Nancy, Tim and Trick to quiz them on life in the content team and yes, why there are no horses in RuneScape. By next Friday we'll have it all edited into something watchable all being well. The next team to get the Q&A treatment is Graphics and we'll soon launch a thread to start gathering questions.
Last week I mentioned regular themed video challenges and so I’d like to announce the first challenge – Dungeoneering. Send us the link to your dungeoneering vids and we’ll put a decent selection in their own playlist and yep, there'll be prizes! Videos can be anything to do with dungeoneering so whether that’s real life footage of your face after being pwned by something bad, a trailer you’ve made or a dungeoneering machinima vid, it’s totally up to you. We'll post our own too at some point so we can compare notes. ;)
I also mentioned that we wanted some new background images for the channel. I think I’m running out of space here though so I'll post more details on that on our YouTube thread on the RS forums: Quick find code: 14-15-768-60855638.
Before I go, Crow is buried under a mountain of 50k sub guesses. It's funny to watch him run about so please do keep them coming. ;)
I shouldn't be too harsh on him though as he’s just created the new spring cleaned playlists which are:
Community videos – your videos
Jagex.com – Jagex videos from outside Community Management.
Theme of the month – this month, dungeoneering!
RuneScape video blogs – more about that on Quick find code: 14-15-768-60855638
Game Guides – Made a game guide? Let us know.
OK, I must be out of space by now so I'll be off. Have a great weekend whatever you’re doing. =) - Paul M

29-Apr-2010 14:23:10 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2010 14:23:39 by Mod Paul M

Cod Pickles

Cod Pickles

Forum Moderator Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bon soir!
There's an interview with the content team (based on player questions) coming out next week. Then it's the graphics team, then player support and then Community management.
Ummm... Aww can't remember the other question I was going to answer. Brb!

29-Apr-2010 20:04:40

Cod Pickles

Cod Pickles

Forum Moderator Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi cyllmeister, I remember now!
If it's a comp then to the competitions@Jagex address (with relative subject line, if it's anything else, a message to the channel us the way to go.
Channel comments and video comments are best left for....channel and video comments, or so I understand ;)
Taraa!
Mr pickles

29-Apr-2010 20:10:35

Quick find code: 254-255-11-61790129 Back to Top