Forums

Daemonheim Asunder Q&A Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-105-62957858

Suffud
Jul Member 2021

Suffud

Posts: 3,361 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right first of, that was a nice bit of lore, always enjoy reading that in any decent game, just wish RuneScape published more often for that. Keep up the good work.
Q1: What was the timescale you wrote the story in roughly?
Q2: When your writing the lores, do you plan it out with a brainstorm first, or is it already in your head and just in a sence clicks into place?
Q3: Are we going to be seeing any more lores from demonhiem, or anywhere else in the near future?
This is still a question of sorts, but its not really about the lore more of a question education and the industry. I'm currently on a games design course at a college in england, i'm aiming to hopefully get onto a university course and then break into the industry writing for games storylines and such. What sort of courses and planning ahead could help me out with these to give me an advantage and possible practise?
Thanks in advance if you answer any of these, and again keep up the good work.

08-Jul-2011 20:09:03

Mod Scorpion

Mod Scorpion

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Thanks for all your questions guys! You can find your answers in the answers thread linked on the first page of this thread. I'm still in the process of answering all the questions but I've answered quite a few already so head over =)

09-Jul-2011 15:37:53 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2011 15:40:25 by Mod Scorpion

Quick find code: 254-255-105-62957858 Back to Top