Forums

Machinima Support Thread Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-10-61790122

Syphzar

Syphzar

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Barbie 71
The quality will depend on what your using to record, edit, and render your media.
For editing and rendering, always choose the best/highest quality settings when rendering/publishing.
The easiest way to figure out what values to use for these settings and get the best possible quality is to look up guides around the internet for the specific program your using. "How to get YouTube HD with ____"

07-Feb-2010 04:09:43 - Last edited on 07-Feb-2010 04:10:35 by Syphzar

Sunny Earth

Sunny Earth

Forum Moderator Posts: 6,666 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ebram, David gave some good advice on the previous page. :)
Even though some of them say 31 seconds, they actually cut out at 30 for me so I can't see it being a problem. I'd still advise telling Jagex when you submit it though, as David recommended. :)
¤ §unny Ëarth ¤

07-Feb-2010 11:26:53

Joeytje50

Joeytje50

Posts: 490 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HELP!!!!!!!!!
I made a RS video for the machinima competition with AVS Video Editor but i can't upload it to youtube!!! What should I do??? If i try to save it as complete movie, there is a big, ugly sign ''Created with an not-activated version of AVS Video Editor 4.1'' and i can't save it as MP4 or something...
HELP PLEASE!!!!
Joeytje50 :(

07-Feb-2010 13:24:10

CavemanFilms

CavemanFilms

Posts: 1,139 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"HELP!!!!!!!!!
I made a RS video for the machinima competition with AVS Video Editor but i can't upload it to youtube!!! What should I do??? If i try to save it as complete movie, there is a big, ugly sign ''Created with an not-activated version of AVS Video Editor 4.1'' and i can't save it as MP4 or something...
HELP PLEASE!!!!
Joeytje50"
Joey, I think it would be best if you used Windows Movie Maker to edit your video. WMM renders your videos into .wmv files which are accepted by YouTube. Plus, WMM doesn't put a watermark on your videos. If you're using a Mac, I believe there's a Mac video editor as well that comes free with the system.
-CavemanFilms
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Barbie 71
Hello.
"I've just finished my entry, it isnt much as I'm fairly new to making videos.
I record in full screen, are there any tips on how to keep the quality?"
To keep a good quality for recording fullscreen, download Fraps. Fraps has a free trial version that lets you take 30 second clips, and has a minor watermark that you can either keep or crop out with a video editor. Fraps is a lossless recorder, meaning, if you have all the correct settings on, it'll record EXACTLY what you're seeing on your screen.
-CavemanFilms
dragoncub767
"machinima vids rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yes, yes they do. :-)
Ebram 72
"Please, there is a glitch on youtube, My video is 29 seconds, but sometimes it changes to 31, and sometimes 30.
Please I need help, the time will change as the graphics changes, like from 360p to 720p.
Please tell me what to do?
I am very afraid to get eliminated cuz the mod said they don't take 31 secs."
Ebram, if you are really scared about your video being disqualified, try to remove any gaps between audio or video to try to fit it into the timeline.
-CavemanFilms

07-Feb-2010 14:39:47 - Last edited on 07-Feb-2010 14:54:33 by CavemanFilms

Superlord56

Superlord56

Posts: 1,002 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hai there.
So my Machinima contest entry is advertising 'throwing kebabs'.
I was wondering if this would be eligible, since you cant throw kebabs on Runescape.
Although it's practically just lying about the abilities of kebab, and actually, im advertising SUPER kebabs, so it would be only fair if they had those abilities.
So i'm asking you, do i have to remake my video, or is it a valid entry?
If you want to take a look at the video, it's on my channel called 'Zarowsh'. (can i post this on the forums?)
Thank you for your time.

07-Feb-2010 16:36:18

Quick find code: 254-255-10-61790122 Back to Top