Forums

The Never Ending Quest

Quick find code: 237-238-997-66216188

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
January 9th the world ended January 10th war was declared on england

the Free world on3 God will see freedom for all

the Blood Grail Wars have begun WW3 and the end of days let this be the final god wars you face world guardians across worlds across different dimensions Kross the multi verse
which much like god and the dark matter ever expanding

do you kno why the Shadow anima is poison to them its because the shadow anima
is dark matter and Darkness is God the greatest killer in or out of the world
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

28-Jan-2022 00:22:03

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

Atlas or alternative as they have been calling themselves is all of the world 41 population let the King Atlas of House Black and occupying the black knights fortress
also known as Lobo Koda rejoice he was the best killer next to me which made him king

by laws XXxXxXX old code Mirror

1 Trial by combat judgement of the gods
2 a Right to a Champion
3 a Right to Fair judgement
4 a Right to Freedom
5 A Right to Fire

Valor I
Virtue II
Blade III
Might IV
Truth V
What can I say scorpions sting why would you pick me up then if not too get stung

28-Jan-2022 00:28:07 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2022 00:30:03 by DiabloFuerte

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Jan-2022 00:34:58

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

we like dice cause a quick roll will defeat the stall we do enjoy taking our time when we can but more often we rush so we can hang out after the fact

we are the very oldest roleplay group thats just a fact we hold the oldest roleplayer who started in beta classic and is still here to this day

his oldest char is King Naruga first king of gielinor in a roleplay
also he was the only one to ever be recognized as the sole king of the whole world

28-Jan-2022 00:37:28

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

our history does not change we went through hell to recover damaged records as well as to keep the ones that werent burnt or ruined hidden from history but never the less

no mater what we were here and yes we will remain no matter what

for runescape/gielinor all of you and if no one likes it good!

28-Jan-2022 00:38:46

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

for those who feel they can relate agree or not it makes no difference we go on like evil in irl

your all welcome to join dont like us fight for the other side use your real feelings as muse to kill my char il tell you rn on world 42 hes just a demi god
not a god

the reason we god mod we can handle it maturely

god mode is permitted we make our own rules for our own roleplays all of the storys are copy right and always have been

28-Jan-2022 00:41:16

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

the war of the roses is part of the grail wars arc

if you want a rose you can pick one theres blue red white black and green

the house of black claims there rose will take victory this time

the five oldest familys in all of runescape roleplay and lore

fanfiction most of it blackhorn whiterose redhill bluetear greensun

28-Jan-2022 00:54:39

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,320 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DiabloFuerte said :
in Game Combat is how we do most combat its the most common form

we also use Written Format as well as a Third is Dice. All of them get used and are agreed upon before combat begins we do not allow ooc is ruin our combat nor our roleplay

I have quoted one of your hidden posts above but have removed the thinly veiled flaming of others. Some other posts have been removed for derailing your own thread to complain about how it has been moderated. If you wish to challenge the moderation that has occurred, please do so in the Forum Moderation Review V4 sticky thread.

For this RP thread to continue, I direct you to the Roleplaying - In-Game Rules , contained in the Specific Rules link at the top of any page in this forum.

Back on topic, please.
Forum Help

28-Jan-2022 02:27:54

DiabloFuerte

DiabloFuerte

world guardians

of Zamorak - the blessing here is great strength and power to effect

of Zaros - the blessing here is Grand and Powerful

of Saradomin - the blessing you will gain will give you greater control

of Guthix - the blessing you gain if you are guthix true chosen is great

of Seren - the blessing of seren is a mystery voice as well as a few other things

of The Godless - the blessing you get here is hive like

of Armadyl - the blessing you get here will be loving

of Sliske - 2 guardians w41 both have achieved the lowest tier of godhood

of V - your blessing will come from heros

of Bandos - your blessing will come from warriors

theres 10 of them remove sliske theres 9 now any of you can hop ship to either side
but as we begin its 9 world guardians vs the twin guardians of sliske now a lil back story to fill everyone in on exactly what this means

like most things here its all subject to the void and to alter anything that makes a plot hole
causes a argument or just isnt in canon with whats going on now or what was before

lots of fun to be had and also we will enjoy the first meeting of the world guardians
will take place in w42 by the world gate either on gielinor or

29-Jan-2022 14:29:39 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2022 14:36:14 by DiabloFuerte

Quick find code: 237-238-997-66216188 Back to Top