Forums

̦•¦Í The Wizards' Tower ̦•¦Í

Quick find code: 237-238-980-65909503

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wizards of the Tower are warmly invited to participate in Mass with the Abbey of St. Edward , celebrating our Lord Saradomin, which will take place on the Isle Entrana this weekend. Come forth, feast, enjoy yourselves and bathe in the light of our Lord.

When: Sunday, July 1st at 5pm EST
Where: Entrana Chapel
What to bring: yourself, your friends
All that for a pile of bricks.

28-Jun-2018 22:11:14

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

To the Wizards of the Tower,

I regrettably inform you that the body of Archmage Ishara Akhelian was discovered tonight in Draynor Manor. Removal and transport of the body proved too dangerous, as the manor is currently inhabited by a variety of evil necromancers and skeletons. I will be making my way to the Tower to discuss what I saw with you shortly. All the best, and my sincere condolences for the loss of your leader.

Sincerely,

Jordan Whittaker, Head Abbess, the Abbey of St. Edward Aren-Grey

19-Jul-2018 08:07:10

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Citizens of The Wizard's Tower are again invited to the Abbey's cathedral on the Isle Entrana to celebrate Mass in the name of our Lord Saradomin. A casual feast will be held after the sermon. Come forth, feast, enjoy yourselves and bathe in the light of our Lord.

When: Saturday, July 28th at 5pm EST
Where: Entrana Chapel
What to bring: yourself, your friends

23-Jul-2018 03:06:01 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2018 03:06:22 by Aurelia I

Khaji
Mar Member 2012

Khaji

Posts: 1,256 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This thread will once again be active. It is currently being edited and redone for the current iteration on the tower. All information on the first page is currently correct and more will be added soon! Happy roleplaying!

27-May-2020 20:51:33

Quick find code: 237-238-980-65909503 Back to Top