Forums

̦•¦Í The Wizards' Tower ̦•¦Í

Quick find code: 237-238-980-65909503

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Pyrus Wrath (real name Edward Black, but keep that on the dl)
Race: Human
Position: Random wizard
Magical Expertise: (Only applicable to staff. Students do not fill out)
¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

01-Jun-2018 17:44:06

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valiesin said :
Attack on Draynor

A lone guard approached the gates of the palace with sweat beads covering his face and neck, his armored plate scratched and rugged from what seemed to be a hurried journey. A parchment was held tightly in his hand and upon inspection by the local guardsmen, he would ascend the steps of the palace and deliver his report to the steward.
It reads:

Report from the Draynor Guard,

Captain Rayme,

Sir,

As nightfall fell on our town the day before, a group of dark magi began their descent into the outlying homes. Some farmers from the Bobandy family valiantly began an effort to fight off the group, having halted their advance long enough for some citizens to take shelter. Witnesses say a female magi in dark black and violet robes began burning nearby homes whilst the main body of the attackers murdered the Bobandy farmers.

Witness reports differ on the situation. Some have said the magi not only murdered our citizens but also consumed their life force . I'd rather not report hearsay. What we did witness in particular was a hooded man with a dark red beard seemingly resurrecting the deceased farmers and guardsmen at will. They were ghastly abominations but their threat was detained. We are still finding evidence of more of the undead lingering throughout the town.

The group of dark wizards made it as far as the market before we had them pitted against an alley. Some tourists assisted in our defense, albeit the dark magi have fled north and taken up shelter at the Manor. They're still there and occasionally come down fr-

Silas said they're coming

They're here at armory

I'm sending this letter with Silas, send help

The letter would then end as the writer was abruptly interrupted. Silas would also report to the steward that Captain Rayme was killed and that much of the guards defenses were overrun.

Obviously, the Tower is aware.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

03-Jun-2018 06:52:33

Eridyn
Dec Member 2010

Eridyn

Posts: 2,947 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Ariella Ardennes - Goes by "Ari."
Race: Human (Moonclan)
Position: Random Wizard,

Reason for Joining: I'm in the mood to pick up RP as a hobby again.
@Eriddyn
|
Lorehound
| [
Role-Player
| "A flame can never be a star, no matter how bright it burns." -
Jas

03-Jun-2018 18:01:11 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2018 18:01:43 by Eridyn

Khaji
Mar Member 2012

Khaji

Posts: 1,256 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@bruce, bread, and Eridyn
Accepted! Feel free to stop by anytime.

Just as a heads up for everyone. My activity will likely continue to be sparse this week as my grandma is still in the hospital. I will be on discord should you need me, but I may not run anything major until my grandma comes home. Thanks for understanding!

04-Jun-2018 06:53:29

Oxtus

Oxtus

Posts: 1,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Oxtus Varrocken
Position: Resident Scholar and Lecturer
Magical Expertise: Apotropaic Magic

A man of a modest merchanting family in Varrock, he ventured to the Magic Guild of Yanille in his youth to hone his craft, whilst his brother joined the Royal Guard. After completion of his studies, he was employed as Security Ward of the banks of Varrock, and set about acquiring as many assets as he could, controlling the flow of gold in and out of the city like floodgates. His reputation was as a merchant of currency, a banking mogul, but his true trade was in the magic that enabled his rise to power.

After his brother, Major Edgar, failed in leading a raid on the Sicarius, he fled the city fearing for his life, delegating his assets to his loyal assistants within each establishment. Making haste, he brought only the clothes on his back and an ancient tome acquired from the lower vault of Varrock Museum, intent on discovering its secrets. In the meantime, he would offer his services to the Wizards' Tower in return for being able to research, as well as attending various classes that interested him in order to broaden his wizardry capabilities.
I like beer.

05-Jun-2018 19:54:25 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2018 19:57:46 by Oxtus

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oxtus said :
Character Name: Oxtus Varrocken
Position: Resident Scholar and Lecturer
Magical Expertise: Apotropaic Magic

A man of a modest merchanting family in Varrock, he ventured to the Magic Guild of Yanille in his youth to hone his craft, whilst his brother joined the Royal Guard. After completion of his studies, he was employed as Security Ward of the banks of Varrock, and set about acquiring as many assets as he could, controlling the flow of gold in and out of the city like floodgates. His reputation was as a merchant of currency, a banking mogul, but his true trade was in the magic that enabled his rise to power.

After his brother, Major Edgar, failed in leading a raid on the Sicarius, he fled the city fearing for his life, delegating his assets to his loyal assistants within each establishment. Making haste, he brought only the clothes on his back and an ancient tome acquired from the lower vault of Varrock Museum, intent on discovering its secrets. In the meantime, he would offer his services to the Wizards' Tower in return for being able to research, as well as attending various classes that interested him in order to broaden his wizardry capabilities.

Accepted, will intro you soon just ask in Discord :)
FremFam
|
Kharidia

06-Jun-2018 00:54:46

Bruce Willis
Jun Member 2023

Bruce Willis

Posts: 5,968 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Brianna Rose
Position: Student
Magical Expertise: Prior time as a student in both the wizards' tower and Mages' guild. While she was taught some blood magic in secret, her inability to concentrate properly has hindered her magical progress up to this point.
¸¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨Live and let Die¨˜´¤·.¸.·¤¸
¸´·¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´˜¨´¤·.¸.·¤´·¸.·¤´

"Something, something, inspirational quote." -Me, just now.

13-Jun-2018 17:05:56

Quick find code: 237-238-980-65909503 Back to Top