Forums

†Kandarin† Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Forum posts don't mean activity!" was the defense for never posting anything about your roleplays or showing any sign of life.

But oh, my.. once you got people who didn't know the issue to back you on a discord channel, suddenly you're posting not just daily updates, but MULTIPLE daily updates, and giving multiple notifications about your roleplays! How magical.

I know, I know. "Talk to me in game".

Quick edit;

Good to see you're keeping the tradition of 2-3AM EST roleplays that dominated your attempt at a civil war that got you voided. Kappa.
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

25-Nov-2016 10:33:56 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2016 10:35:08 by RiDaku

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
"Forum posts don't mean activity!" was the defense for never posting anything about your roleplays or showing any sign of life.

But oh, my.. once you got people who didn't know the issue to back you on a discord channel, suddenly you're posting not just daily updates, but MULTIPLE daily updates, and giving multiple notifications about your roleplays! How magical.

I know, I know. "Talk to me in game".

Quick edit;

Good to see you're keeping the tradition of 2-3AM EST roleplays that dominated your attempt at a civil war that got you voided. Kappa.

is there something wrong with you? you spot activity and you go out of your way to shit talk and act petty as per the usual. my bad for wanting to rp with early morning brits and austrailians, along my other friends who stay up as late as I

the "situation" has been discussed and debated on several occasion by what you consider a "vekon hive mind" of almost 70 people - not all of which agree with me. go back to focusing on your lolitab mate

Funny how you constantly complain about how certain people or groups are harassive towards you, yet you've gone out of your way several times to come and make a failed, sad attempt at bashing me whenever I type anything on the forums. The only thing you succeed in is getting me to offer a retort. Notice how nothing I do ever concerns your sorry self.

Stay the hell off of my thread. I won't ask again.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

25-Nov-2016 10:43:59 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2016 10:53:32 by Vekon

Pop Art

Pop Art

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Vekonic war camp spent the day mobilizing. Ranks of armsmen began to form on the horizon and a skyline was created by great weapons of war. Trebuchets, catapults, and siege towers rumbled across the deserted farmlands as the deep below of horns signaled the beginning of the siege. Although toned down significantly, the capital's defenses still posed an undeniable challenge. If any glory was to be sought in battle, this would be the one to award it.

OOC: Last call to log in and join the assault on Ardougne! Defenders are welcome to jump in as well.
Kandar Victa

"I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting."
-Roy Lichtenstein

25-Nov-2016 23:36:38

Quick find code: 237-238-901-65845478 Back to Top