Forums

(TZC) The Heresy of Pyro

Quick find code: 237-238-894-65861341

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This member of the council has approved this excommunication. "I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

19-Dec-2016 00:58:52

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Barry "Big Dave" Bronson rubbed his porky palms together; his shares within the League of Waxers and Wickers were a wild success- candle sales were through the roof! In his glee, he stumbled and knocked a pot of ink over a stack of documents regarding his ventures into war profiteering, simply voiding his assets within the regions. Rage and fury struck him! He yelled and screamed, before submerging himself into a drunken stupor, from which he thought would never awake.

But awaken he did. His hazy vision settled upon the sheets of black parchment, and a wicked grin crept across his flubbery features.

And lo, the Blacklist was invented.
Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

19-Dec-2016 01:14:48

Lady Airlea
Mar Member 2011

Lady Airlea

Posts: 5,379 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazbollah said :
Another Pyro thread. You can stop now.

This is an IC matter, and did need to be posted seperately from The Zamorakian Council thread due to the reach it required. Not all Zamorakian roleplayers read the council thread (myself included) but all would be aware of the results of this event.

If Pyro wishes to respond ICly, he is free to. But this is not a thread for OOC discussion.
ª*
The One True Nat
ª*

19-Dec-2016 01:22:44

FredTrump

FredTrump

Posts: 1,689 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Screw off with this clogging drivel that contributes nothing to RP on W42 whatsoever. Pyro has proven himself to be incapable of RP and shouldn't be graced with constant threads on the forum regarding his presence. Or do you consider your own RP on par with the stink he puts out? How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf H.

19-Dec-2016 03:01:55

Magejake50

Magejake50

Posts: 777 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel like this needs to be said. This is about the Character , the mahjarrat Pyro, not the Rper of said character.

Lord Bane ,who was also played by the same rper, was a great ally to the council, taking part in every council that took place in his lifetime.

The rper is completely welcome to have another character take part in council activities, but the Mahjarrat Lord Pyro is to be considered disassociated with the Zamorakian faith as decreed by the council, the same applies to all who ally with him as well.

Please refrain from posting OOC Hate or Abuse on this thread.
W42 - Asgarnian Admin, 6 year Loyal Kinshra and Pie Connoisseur.
Nothing interesting happened.

19-Dec-2016 06:27:26

Quick find code: 237-238-894-65861341 Back to Top