Forums

Karamjan Collective:

Quick find code: 237-238-887-66070738

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, y'know. World 42 has demonstrated pretty openly that anything goes at this point. Want to make your own version of a group? Go nuts, there's no rules in place to stop it, and we certainly aren't capable of moderating ourselves in the first place. I'm also willing to put a pretty penny on the idea that the Craven Company roleplayers are more wrapped up in Morytania than they are Karamja right now.

So, let Findra do their thing. I don't think any of us are in a position where we can tell somebody "No, you can't do that."
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

27-Dec-2018 12:52:45

Har Sicarius

Har Sicarius

Posts: 5,272 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Well, y'know. World 42 has demonstrated pretty openly that anything goes at this point. Want to make your own version of a group? Go nuts, there's no rules in place to stop it, and we certainly aren't capable of moderating ourselves in the first place. I'm also willing to put a pretty penny on the idea that the Craven Company roleplayers are more wrapped up in Morytania than they are Karamja right now.

So, let Findra do their thing. I don't think any of us are in a position where we can tell somebody "No, you can't do that."

Oh shut up
We come here with no peaceful intent, but ready for battle, determined to avenge our wrongs and set our country free.

27-Dec-2018 13:14:08

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, The Craven Company is Karamja. Nobody’s going to stop you from doing your RP but you should be aware that it is an active Karamja group.

RiDaku said :
I'm also willing to put a pretty penny on the idea that the Craven Company roleplayers are more wrapped up in Morytania than they are Karamja right now.
Actually I’ve only rp’ed once outside of the Craven Company RP since I’ve been back, pls keep ur assumptions to urself.
" Good maps make good plans ."

27-Dec-2018 16:11:12

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Destroying yourself in envy and pettiness because you got yourself shunned by all of the /respected/ members of this community. Go on ahead and keep trashing what’s left of your reputation here you big /sinner/.

@ridaku

Message me in game Findra we can definitely get something going :D !
It's just business.

27-Dec-2018 16:16:08 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2018 16:21:19 by KDF-Juan

Kinshia

Kinshia

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everyone behaving in such a manner here will be reported, both for de-railing and blatant verbal abuse. This goes against the spirit of what I'm trying to do here. It's behavior like this that hurts the roleplay community so badly in the first place. Nobody new's going to want to step in if they see this is how people act.

Also, for people talking about /respected/ members of anything. I've been sitting, I've been watching, and I've been paying attention to the goings-on. Frankly, it's childish. Anyone who agrees to the rules on the last post will be allowed. Someone did a messed up thing in the past - cry me a river. We all mess up. Sometimes pretty badly.

Look right up at what you're doing. Yes, I am defending RiDaku here. If someone were to come to this thread who was new and see this kind of crap? News flash: you people don't look like the good guys. Keep your problems reserved to your problems. This is the last I have to say on the subject.
Fun is not what you try to dictate it is to me.

27-Dec-2018 18:03:16 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2018 18:08:51 by Kinshia

Kinshia

Kinshia

John McAfee said :
Yeah, The Craven Company is Karamja. Nobody’s going to stop you from doing your RP but you should be aware that it is an active Karamja group.

RiDaku said :
I'm also willing to put a pretty penny on the idea that the Craven Company roleplayers are more wrapped up in Morytania than they are Karamja right now.
Actually I’ve only rp’ed once outside of the Craven Company RP since I’ve been back, pls keep ur assumptions to urself.

I have seen none of you in-game, no events, etc.

The point of an in-character forum is to advertise for in character, I'm afraid. That's one major problem I'm also seeing in the community. People want to have their cake and eat it, too, with no representation or events related to their group. I've been sitting, waiting, and watching for a long time. If people playing 5-10 years had no clue you existed when I was talking to them (and assumed you defunct), that does not speak volumes.

27-Dec-2018 18:11:43

John McAfee
Sep Member 2023

John McAfee

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kinshia said :
John McAfee said :

RiDaku said :

The point of an in-character forum is to advertise for in character, I'm afraid. That's one major problem I'm also seeing in the community. People want to have their cake and eat it, too, with no representation or events related to their group. I've been sitting, waiting, and watching for a long time. If people playing 5-10 years had no clue you existed when I was talking to them (and assumed you defunct), that does not speak volumes.

Sounds like you're talking to the wrong people. Or you're not talking to anybody at all and you're just somebody's alt stirring up trouble because you can't get your way. I was being civil, but I mean if you want to attack me for no reason, good for you I guess.
" Good maps make good plans ."

27-Dec-2018 18:16:27

Kinshia

Kinshia

John McAfee said :
Kinshia said :
John McAfee said :

RiDaku said :

Sounds like you're talking to the wrong people. Or you're not talking to anybody at all and you're just somebody's alt stirring up trouble because you can't get your way. I was being civil, but I mean if you want to attack me for no reason, good for you I guess.

I am sorry you took it as an attack. I was stating my experiences so far and what others have told me. That's a second problem I see here. Everyone's looking for a fight or assuming someone wants their throat. I really do not care about past fights or beefs people have with one another. All I'm going for is an active setting - in-game, free for all, and with less of the dirt being thrown around. When I joined fresh to the community, people were already knives out just upon seeing a face - nothing happens in that kind of environment.

27-Dec-2018 18:21:40

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-Dec-2018 18:53:53

Quick find code: 237-238-887-66070738 Back to Top